Exciting new talent - Ryan Bertrand

CB Fry

Presented without comment, suffice to say I know there have been lots of requests for videos of people in Mexican wrestling masks singing songs about Southampton full backs.

Edited by CB Fry
Added YouTube link

http://fbcdn-video-j-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/11170874_10155443628705464_1006191170_n.mp4?oh=cb8655a49ca27b1c6d601d268f735ea7&oe=553DFB1B&__gda__=1430068640_1f7e63be3d7e77f9b4d38ea566a47323

Presented without comment, suffice to say I know there have been lots of requests for videos of people in Mexican wrestling masks singing songs about Southampton full backs.

:lol: I particularly enjoyed the chintzy curtains and cuckoo clock.

http://fbcdn-video-j-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/11170874_10155443628705464_1006191170_n.mp4?oh=cb8655a49ca27b1c6d601d268f735ea7&oe=553DFB1B&__gda__=1430068640_1f7e63be3d7e77f9b4d38ea566a47323

you don't have that good a voice, CB

Where has this gone?! the link no longer works, I demand satisfaction!!

I saw Ryan in a Waitrose on Portswood road yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on his PFA team of the year place, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan trying to walk out the doors with like 12 Snickers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the till was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the till.

When she took one of the Snickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Ryan in a Waitrose on Portswood road yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on his PFA team of the year place, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan trying to walk out the doors with like 12 Snickers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the till was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the till.

When she took one of the Snickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

WTF?

Hah! I believe it's on YouTube somewhere. I will ask Saint Nacho to send me the link....

Thanks bud, I've told my mates about it and they are desperate to see it. I don't blame them, St Nacho is where its at right now. Please pass on my thanks to the man, nay, the legend.

I have spoken to Saint Nacho, I've asked him to send me the file and I'll try and upload it here.

Failing that, it is on some of the Saints fans Facebook pages. Sorry I'm not in FB so not sure what or where.

How much are you paying for your gear?

I can quite believe this story Coldridge.

I met Ryan in the Newbury Subway recently (Bone Lane area) and was somewhat stunned to see him attempt to snatch the ranch dressing from behind the counter.

"You get that for free Ryan", I informed him helpfully.

I must say I was a bit confused by his response:

"It's the spoons Sheila, the f*cking spoons. Too shiny for my beautiful eyes."

I think he may be training too hard.

Edited by Goatboy

NO WAY.

Thats CB? He's quite hot!

I've always assumed grumpy, wiry old man with beard and newspaper under his arm.

Whether he wants to admit it or not Lou, in my mind this is CB. His protestations will do nothing to sway me.

I'm not sure why he'd protest. It's a decent effort, as I said before I look forward to the next.

Whether he wants to admit it or not Lou, in my mind this is CB. His protestations will do nothing to sway me.

I'm not sure why he'd protest. It's a decent effort, as I said before I look forward to the next.

Not sure being a chick magnet would fit his current persona.

Not sure the Hawaiian shirt will help him in his quest to make everyone angry with him.

I can quite believe this story Coldridge.

I met Ryan in the Newbury Subway recently (Bone Lane area) and was somewhat stunned to see him attempt to snatch the ranch dressing from behind the counter.

"You get that for free Ryan", I informed him helpfully.

I must say I was a bit confused by his response:

"It's the spoons Sheila, the f*cking spoons. Too shiny for my beautiful eyes."

I think he may be training too hard.

THANK YOU Goatboy. It's quite clear we're the only people who have actually come face to face, mano a mano, with RB21. The others wouldn't be quite so skeptical had they done the same.

A message from Nacho for you all.

Saint Nacho thanks the forum for its kind words.

Saint Nacho is grateful that his work pleases you.

Saint Nacho's only wish is to make Saints fans happy.

Saint Nacho is nothing more than a channel for the music that comes from above.

Saint Nacho's music is from our soul.

Saint Nacho is not easily distracted by the base desires of the flesh but understands and is thankful that some may find him well fit.

Saint Nacho provides a further image for the forum. Here he is with close friend CB Fry.

e351159811fa828d6ca40a48e1c00738.jpg

Thats all I have from him. If he tells me anything else I'll let you know.

A quick note from me. Take care when approaching Nacho if you see him. Like masked wrestlers of the past, he will often be found holding a palm full of salt. Usually the right palm.