Was this you Bearsy?

Coxford_lou

:thumbup: There's a hairdresser near where I live called "Blow", and every time I drive past I make a point of looking to find out if anyone has graffiti their shop sign yet, but they never have :( I dunno what kids is coming to. Prob too busy playing Minecraft + sending each other photos of their genitals, or whatever :(

You are weird

You compared me to a strange old lady breastfeeding her 40 year old son...and said I was doing it to Goatboy! Even you've got to admit that was pushing boundaries...

So if I'm weird, I'm not nearly on the same scale as you...

Weirdo.

;)

i found it weird that it was penis, a pothole you would think is more naturally conducive for being i.e. bumhole or i.e. vagina, although that would prob take significantly more artwork from this Wanksy guy, and not being rude but I'm not sure his talent stretches that far. It's not so easy to draw i.e. a recognisable bumhole i mean unless you draw the whole bum. I just drew one on my electricity bill, and it is disputable. I am not sure, when I send it back to E.On, that they will even know what it is :(

:thumbup: There's a hairdresser near where I live called "Blow", and every time I drive past I make a point of looking to find out if anyone has graffiti their shop sign yet, but they never have :( I dunno what kids is coming to. Prob too busy playing Minecraft + sending each other photos of their genitals, or whatever :(

The trouble with your generation is you expect the kids to do all the work.

Get yer zimmer frame out, Bearsy, and fix that sign yourself!

i found it weird that it was penis, a pothole you would think is more naturally conducive for being i.e. bumhole or i.e. vagina, although that would prob take significantly more artwork from this Wanksy guy, and not being rude but I'm not sure his talent stretches that far. It's not so easy to draw i.e. a recognisable bumhole i mean unless you draw the whole bum. I just drew one on my electricity bill, and it is disputable. I am not sure, when I send it back to E.On, that they will even know what it is :(

I'm not convinced even someone with your skill could make that work. Can we see examples?

R U Suggesting I go out on the M6 + try to draw Vagina Flaps on a Pothole? Is that what ur asking? I can see that the pothole i draw on would be worth millions following my Death by Articulated Lorry, but that would be small consolation for Me :thumbdown:

R U Suggesting I go out on the M6 + try to draw Vagina Flaps on a Pothole? Is that what ur asking? I can see that the pothole i draw on would be worth millions following my Death by Articulated Lorry, but that would be small consolation for Me :thumbdown:

I think best give us a rough sketch first for us to judge whether the design works before you go and risk your life on the M6...

I think best give us a rough sketch first for us to judge whether the design works before you go and risk your life on the M6...

i was thinking i.e. like this if i.e. the blue is i.e pothole and i.e. the i.e. orange is i.e. artwork

4b0126a8-6223-40e8-9841-62ef725e4782_zps4zyks6xl.jpg

You compared me to a strange old lady breastfeeding her 40 year old son...and said I was doing it to Goatboy! Even you've got to admit that was pushing boundaries...

So if I'm weird, I'm not nearly on the same scale as you...

Weirdo.

;)

It was pushing artistic boundries but something needs to wake the muppet show up, its bleak and dormant, quiet, cold and untouched.... Like a nuns... Well... You know

I get you're point, twas possibly reaching but we all need to do our bit...

So..... Have you ever thought about breastfeeding goats at KFC ? For the muppet show

It was pushing artistic boundries but something needs to wake the muppet show up, its bleak and dormant, quiet, cold and untouched.... Like a nuns... Well... You know

I get you're point, twas possibly reaching but we all need to do our bit...

Trouble is Smirking, I'm completely split personality. I like misbehaving boys. But when boys misbehave with me, I get all shocked!

There may be an opening for someone to invent a butthole carrot sharpener.

True Story. Old chap turned up at the A & E where my sister worked with a carrot stuck up his backside. He said he'd slipped over whilst working on his allotment. :(

In Harare there is a fishing shop called the "Master Baiter".

In Harare there is a fishing shop called the "Master Baiter".

Bear, I think that you have dismissed Lou's idea about getting run over on the highway whilst drawing vaginas around potholes far too quickly.

If you died for your Art in the style of Van Gogh, Kurt Cobain and Barry from Eastenders then you would achieve instant fame and immortality, plus the profile of TMS would be raised even higher than it was that never-to-be-forgotten night when Pap met Bazza in the Fulwood.

We could get Bletch to write a eulogy (on second thoughts, perhaps not).

Bros like Pap, CB, Tim, Verbs and Soggy could unite together to form a harmonising choir and sing 'Hallelujah' and other appropriate ditties.

Lou and PompeyLass could organise the flowers and p1ss-up at The Farmhouse and also GTT*OFTL

We could invite your Brummie stripper mates, and all have an orgy around your knob-shaped coffin – because, at the end of the day, it's what you would have wanted. :thumbup:

* tributes

Bear, I think that you have dismissed Lou's idea about getting run over on the highway whilst drawing vaginas around potholes far too quickly.

If you died for your Art in the style of Van Gogh, Kurt Cobain and Barry from Eastenders then you would achieve instant fame and immortality, plus the profile of TMS would be raised even higher than it was that never-to-be-forgotten night when Pap met Bazza in the Fulwood.

Bros like Pap, CB, Tim, Verbs and Soggy could unite together to form a harmonising choir and sing 'Hallelujah' and other appropriate ditties.

Lou and PompeyLass could organise the flowers and p1ss-up at The Farmhouse and also GTT*OFTL

We could invite your Brummie stripper mates, and all have an orgy around your knob-shaped coffin – because, at the end of the day, it's what you would have wanted. :thumbup:

* tributes

I have to say, you make Bear's untimely death for his art seem like a very attractive proposition. So much so, in fact, that I think he's being a totally selfish bastard for refusing to do it.

* tributes

I'd totally GMTOFTL for Bearsy's funeral. I can't think of anything more appropriate.

I find PMT must be a bit like being drunk, in the respect that everyone suspects you might be drunk, but nobody is actually allowed to say it

"I knew a man who, after several months of depression, weight gain, crying and an inability to concentrate on his job finally went to an endocrinologist to be told that, due to an excess of testosterone, his body had started to convert testosterone to oestrogen. "Oestrogen?" He asked. "Like the stuff in the pill? This is what that feels like?" This is what that feels like. He is the only man I will probably ever meet who knows what it's like to be swayed by the waves of female hormones and he swore sombrely that if the contraceptive pill was designed to increase female suicide, he wouldn't be the least surprised."

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/how-female-hormones-can-make-a-bloody-mess-of-your-mental-health

Personally, I'd be very happy if people talked more openly about PMT.

Just in an adult way, rather than p*ss take.

Though, more than happy for that not to be on a football forum. ;)

I think that this hoary old potato is probably more appropriate for the Lounge or maybe the Arts or General Sports forums, Lou.

By the way, if you think PMT is bad, wait for the menopause to kick-in. I say this, not from personal experience, but from close observation. :(

• 2 weeks later...

while back i was comparing notes + histories with gf of the time, and she mentioned a bro that she split up with cos his "penis was too big" + how it caused her Great Discomfort. She mentioned this laughing, saying how he got all offended when she cited this as a reason, and i just sat there, disquieted, contemplating my own inferior genitals with sense of inadequacy + shame. I wish there was birds going round telling people how they had to break up with me cos my penis was too ginormous, rather than, as is the usual case, because i am "congenital fuckwit" :(

while back i was comparing notes + histories with gf of the time, and she mentioned a bro that she split up with cos his "penis was too big" + how it caused her Great Discomfort. She mentioned this laughing, saying how he got all offended when she cited this as a reason, and i just sat there, disquieted, contemplating my own inferior genitals with sense of inadequacy + shame. I wish there was birds going round telling people how they had to break up with me cos my penis was too ginormous, rather than, as is the usual case, because i am "congenital fuckwit" :(

Awwww, Bearsy. :( :( this makes me feel very sad. If you were here right now, I'd give you a hug.

i only meant inferior to gigantic pork sword man! not inferior to i.e. humans in general! i will send you some pm pictures to make sure tho i will drape it over an apple so you have a sense of scale :thumbup:

Oh if you're just normal sized, then I don't feel quite so sad for you.

Can you also clean it first before you take the photo?

i have spent afternoon trying to find out what the smallest type of apple is so that cos of scaling + optical illusion lou will be like woah omg bearsy! Apparently marks and spencers sell apples that is size of golf ball :thumbup: