Database issues

stevegrant

Apologies everybody, the database crashed overnight, and I've not been able to repair it sufficiently to make it useable from that point onwards, so we've had to roll the database back to yesterday afternoon, when the last backup was taken.

I was online Sunday afternoon when Lighthouse posted a new thread on the video of Prowsey's sending off but no video. One of the regulars replied, One couldn't read the reply and that's when the Database crashed. Trying to remember who posted the reply.

Edited by ART

Very odd neither Lighthouse or the member who answered his thread haven't added anything to the thread. Meethinks some shifty doing. Whoever answered Lighthouse's post was the last to post before the database crashed. Why doesn't he identify himself.

Very odd neither Lighthouse or the member who answered his thread haven't added anything to the thread. Meethinks some shifty doing. Whoever answered Lighthouse's post was the last to post before the database crashed. Why doesn't he identify himself.

Lol.

Box of frogs.

I know nothing about databases and I think Art is on something.

Probably just the sea air at Palavas...I was down there the other day and some old bloke stopped me on the prom and ticked me off for wearing a running shirt advertising the Belgian Lottery.