Facial grooming kits

TopGun

There's no doubt that as I approach my 47th year my facial hair growth is getting more prodigious.

I've got no problems with the salt 'n pepper stubble that is developing quite nicely. Clooney-esque in fact.

But ears, nostrils and eyebrows are not so good as nobody wants humongous hair dangling from those areas.

Trimmers are clearly the answer.

Any top tips from older experts about how to keep the unwanted foliage down with the best implements?

Now, this is, in honesty a serious post and 100% true.

I'm 58, and tried all those fancy grooming products as at some time or another I used to get them as xmas and birthday presents.......Thanks, yeah, what a needed for xmas was a thinly veiled hint about my appearance. Anyway, ALL of them turned out to be lightweight, and very time consuming......innefectual too!

I now use the following equipment for my total body care:

Hair (buzzed)......... pet trimmer (More reliable, better and cheaper than human version)

Nose hair..........Thumb and next finger. just man up and pull it out.

Ear hair............It's a walk in the park after the nose hair, same method.

Eyebrows........I leave them alone on account of that I am not a girl

Hobbit feet.....4" angle grinder with a masonry wheel. Metal grinding wheels are too smooth and will burn your feet quicker. Soak in bleach if you have no open wounds.....Then spray daily with disinfectant, the kind that kills 99% of household germs. (But it's bacteria you are after)

If it is important to you that women find you attractive, then just have an English accent. They won't care about your shoddy grooming methods.