MELTDOWN

Saint-Armstrong

Oh no the Premier League week 38 will be cancelled on the back of this, just you mark my words!!:D

This is an amusing situation, you have one striker who wants to play with the bigger boys, one getting rustler as his backside widens through sitting on the bench as his boss can't remember what to do with him, another with a face like a smacked @Ꭱ$e who occasionally manages to hit the cows backside with his banjo, nearly forgot the one who has superseded Glass Jack, not sure where the Italian sounding one fits in: you know the one who didn't take the big hint and stay at Sunderland!

Looks like another expensive summer looming on the horizon for Brendon.

I find the whole thing somewhat amusing. All these journalists coming out and spouting that it shouldn't happen to a club like Liverpool. So of course it's fine with little old Southampton being shafted by their players as that is obviously to be expected. But when it happens to the mighty Liverpool, oh no, that shouldn't be allowed and shows the sad state of football. The exact sentiments of the journo on talkSport this morning. He said that he should be relishing this as it gives lots of headlines, but he couldn't because it showed the state of the game blah blah blah.

What it demonstrates to me is the state of football, but not in the way that the journos are going on about Sterling and Liverpool. Me, I see the problem being the journos and pros seeing that it is OK for this to happen to us and clubs of our ilk, but not those in the "league" above us. And I don't include Spurs in that "league" above us, although they aren't really in the same "league" as us - they're in between. The journos/pros see the natural order of the big boys praying on the rest and think it normal and OK. Of course "that's the way it works" but you have to question how this is good for the game. Long forgotten is our own challenge for the CL and all the pundits saying how nice it would be. Months ago they reverted to type and concentrated on the cabal that is the top 6 (although we might still break into that top 6).

Liverpool finishes pre Suarez...

7th

8th

6th

7th

I'm hoping, and the club are planning for our next 4 years being better.

If Rogers stays I think they will need a better window than us, or they could struggle to be the best of the rest.

As we all know, Liverpool Football Club is special. Different. Classy. Unique. Special. Unique. Classy. Unique. Iconic. Unique. Special. Unique. Clubby. Clubbish. Clubesque. Special. Unique. Increasingly irrelevant. Over the hill. Past-it. Yesterday’s news. Special. Unique. Iconic. Unique. Special. Special. Special. Unique. Liverpool Football Club are special. And unique. And special. And classy. They’re special and specially unique and uniquely specially and specially special and uniquely classy and they have a different way of doing things, you wouldn’t understand, you just wouldn’t, because you’re not special, or classy, or unique, you’re not Liverpool Football Club, and you wouldn’t understand, so don’t even bother, just accept it, they’re the best football team in the tra-la-la-la land.

A pretty good summary of LFC I'd say.

Ouch.

:lol:

If Rodgers survives this summer I'll be surprised. He's spent a fortune and won NOTHING, and risks finishing below a team whose spine he bought - and slagged off in the process.

If he ends up fifth he'll keep his job. Seventh I'm not so sure, because us finishing above them on the back of nearly £50m quid of their Suarez cash is going to be a hammer blow to those unique loyal unique fans.

Fingers crossed, eh?

I was looking for that earlier and found this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1675[/ATTACH]

So nasty :(

F*ck em, look at us now.

******s. Still I think Katharina has had the last laugh. We have a great owner doing things the right way wouldn't want anybody else owning our club.

To paraphrase the former king of the kop ( who latter become a saint )

I'd love it if we finished above them

I'd love it even more if they came 7th & villa win the Europa place off them

Only problem of bad season for Liverpool is they might find a manager who knows what they are doing

Had a bet with a kid in my son's class that Brenda wouldn't be manager next season. Cocky sh*t wanted to put £5 on it, but I thought that a tad harsh to take an 8yo to the cleaners so stuck to £1

He gets more pocket money than you do.

Maybe I should have accepted the £5 to teach him a lesson. But this was all before the Sterling and 6-1 business which I think might have banged a few nails in the coffin. And then that bizarre press conference Brenda gave after the game - sounded like a dead man walking

And then that bizarre press conference Brenda gave after the game - sounded like a dead man walking

Actually looked like he was about to vomit on live TV. Or maybe collapse. Almost felt sorry for the ****.