Tapatalk on iPad

johnnyboy

Anybody out there know how to put the tapatalk saints web icon on a home screen of a iPad ? I managed it my android tablet but can't see how to do it with ios8

Cheers people !

Same as moving any icon? Press and hold on the icon, and move it to the edge of the screen so it starts scrolling. When you've moved it where you want, press the start button to confirm.

Is it just me, or is tapatalk really, really sh it?

I use a really old version of tapatalk on my s6 that I've managed to save through excessive phones. I love it because it's quick and simple unlike the latest abortion of tapatalk HD.

Edited by hypochondriac

Same as moving any icon? Press and hold on the icon, and move it to the edge of the screen so it starts scrolling. When you've moved it where you want, press the start button to confirm.

Sorry if I'm not making any sense !! What happens on my g pad I have managed to get the saints crest as a desktop icon which went to saints web Tapatalk forum but on the iPad I just have the Tapatalk icon and opening that leads to all the forums that I subscribe to ! So how do I make them saints crest icon ???

Please !!

Sorry if I'm not making any sense !! What happens on my g pad I have managed to get the saints crest as a desktop icon which went to saints web Tapatalk forum but on the iPad I just have the Tapatalk icon and opening that leads to all the forums that I subscribe to ! So how do I make them saints crest icon ???

Please !!

Bloody good question!

Please !!

Honest question, are you sure the Saints badged icon wasn't a link to the web version of SaintsWeb rather than the Tapatalk version?

Fwiw I don't mind he latest version of TT, pretty easy to use and works well on the phone.