Money Money Money

Plastic

How much money do we get for 7th this year? Did we pay off our debts to KL last year with our 170-odd million combined position & transfer funds?

And what's the bottom line for RK's transfer fund?

Appreciate I could probably Google most of this, but I know there are those on the forum who obsess over this stuff, so fill yer boots...

Cheers

79.55 million would be my estimate of our PL share. Don't know if we made much from the Cup TV funds this season.

20 or so million in match day revenues, total about 100 million.

Transfer fund without player sales...a bit limited actually, maybe 20-25 million, owner handouts excepted of course.

Do you know I don't think it matters because the board have demonstrated time and again that they are in it for the long term and only make decisions for the good of the club. I think we are going to be very pleasantly surprised this summer.

Players are going to leave - we know this. It's inevitable. Clyne and Schneiderlin are both clearly favourites to leave. We should prepare for it and so not panic if they do - the club WILL have replacements lined up already.

With this attitude, I think the money we get isn't actually going to matter

Can somebody explain this in plain english - "she's turned loans into equity" :)

It usually means the person who is owed the loan transfers the loan into shares of the company who owes the loan so the person owns part of the company. Where Kat owns all the the shares in saints I'm assuming more shares are just issued to her, increasing the share volume in saints, but she owns them all anyway.

It usually means the person who is owed the loan transfers the loan into shares of the company who owes the loan so the person owns part of the company. Where Kat owns all the the shares in saints I'm assuming more shares are just issued to her, increasing the share volume in saints, but she owns them all anyway.

In effect, it is a two step gift of money to the club. There are financial fair play and, potentially, tax reasons for not just giving money as equity immediately instead of going through the loan process.