Favourite Jos Moment

Lighthouse

Surely 'Tuesday night' Jos deserves an appreciation thread. He was widely criticised on here for his Premier League performances but I don't think he did that bad personally. Obviously we have better now but Jos was part of a pretty weak team, playing between Gazza, Fox and JWP in his debut season.

Let's remember the good times though. Two absolutely crucial goals against West Ham, amongst others and that 'now we're going up' moment when he scored against Coventry. Good luck Jos!

My favourite Jos moment would have to be our away game against Hull when he scored in the Championship season :)

From that moment onwards it was just written in the stars and I started to believe...

And I was there!! :D

Seems so long ago now!

He scored something like 8 goals that season. I remember the Celtic fans on footballforums.net going mental. He was a steal for us and a really nice bloke to boot.

My favourite moments were his goals againt whu. They hated him :lol:

Big part of a great story....wish him the very best wherever he goes (there's an almost in there but he wouldn't!! :-)) Thanks Jos!

Think he's a little to good for that but I'd wish him well even if he did! Cracking player for us in the promotion from the Championship and an integral part of the most enjoyable part of our recent history for me. Sad that he wasn't quite up to the premiership standard but he's nothing like as bad as some have made out and I would rather a Jos character over Calum Davenport and Andreas Jackobsen any day of the week.

Tuesday night lights cult hero will e the outstanding memory for me.

Top bloke, his 8 goals were massively important in our promotion campaign and he wasn't a bad defender for that league.

8 goals for a CB, great haul. Isn't Gerrard Liverpool's top scorer with 9 this season?