Leicester players caught in racist orgy video - (including Pearson's son)

Saint-Armstrong

Don't you just love the press when they report on things like this. " Deprived sex act" what are they a load of prudes or was there a donkey involved . What about the vile abuse , calling one of them a " *****r" and 1 out of 10. Lol the poor unfortunate little thing, she went with 2 other dirty slappers for an orgy , she didn't need insults as well . If I was a Leicester supporter I'd be concerned , really concerned , that players from the team I support , rich footballers , paid for 3 dirty tarts and managed to get a 1 out of 10 amongst them. I hope they asked for a refund.

Don't you just love the press when they report on things like this. " Deprived sex act" what are they a load of prudes or was there a donkey involved . What about the vile abuse , calling one of them a " *****r" and 1 out of 10. Lol the poor unfortunate little thing, she went with 2 other dirty slappers for an orgy , she didn't need insults as well . If I was a Leicester supporter I'd be concerned , really concerned , that players from the team I support , rich footballers , paid for 3 dirty tarts and managed to get a 1 out of 10 amongst them. I hope they asked for a refund.

And that's a 1/10 from you.

Probably worth sticking to your other joke, the EUSSR one, because that is as funny on its 97th airing as it was on its first.

Stupid racist comments you don't think about drunk with mates is bad but happens all the time. But why, why do so many footballers seem to enjoy getting naked and aroused with their teammates?

The last thing I'd want to see during sex would be my male friends.

It is slightly bizarre. By all means get a few women back but do it on your own.

"Yeah, film Hopper being rimmed while I lie on the bed next to him smiling. That'll look good in the papers"

Stupid racist comments you don't think about drunk with mates is bad but happens all the time. But why, why do so many footballers seem to enjoy getting naked and aroused with their teammates?

.. or film it

This has been going on for years though. Peter Marinello, once of the blue few, lost his virginity on a tour of Nigeria with Hibs when his team mates paid for a prostitute to **** him. Whilst in the middle of it they were chucking money at her. It's in his autobiography, before you ask how I know...!

Think they mean depraved anyway.

****ging Thai toms with your mates is a great laugh, or so I'm told. :suspicious::blush:

Wilshire was supposedly signing anti Spuds songs with the Arsenal supporters yesterday. Not as bad but players of today have no class.

If there isn't there should be something in their contracts about code of conduct and their expected behaviour. As employees of the club they are ambassadors of the club and a certain level of behaviour should be expected. I remember the shame when Steve Moran was accused of rape all those years ago. I wonder if Leicester will have the b@lls to sack the players concerned? Pearson must be so proud of his son.

Edited by sadoldgit
typo correction

Wilshire was supposedly signing anti Spuds songs with the Spud supporters yesterday. Not as bad but players of today have no class.

If there isn't there should be something in their contracts about code of conduct and their expected behaviour. As employees of the club they are ambassadors of the club and a certain level of behaviour should be expected. I remember the shame when Steve Moran was accused of rape all those years ago. I wonder if Leicester will have the b@lls to sack the players concerned? Pearson must be so proud of his son.

TBF if our players took a dig at pompey there would be lots of saints fans who lap it up

They would I am sure, but it really doesn't show any class does it? It also doesn't show the club in a good light. There is stuff that goes on in the terraces and pubs after and before the game that should stay there. There are bad losers, there are also bad winners.

Wilshire was supposedly signing anti Spuds songs with the Spud supporters yesterday. Not as bad but players of today have no class.

where was your opinion when this came out..

[video=youtube;qodg-csJI8Y]

Wilshire was signing anti-Spud songs with Spud supporters? Was he signing the record sleeve? Amazed that Spud supporters would join him in doing so.

I did hear that he was singing anti-Spud songs with the Arsenal fans though. ;)

Didn't Frannie do one on YouTube ?

:scared:

There's a YouTube clip of Frannie doing a Thai prossie??

where was your opinion when this came out..

[video=youtube;qodg-csJI8Y]

Where was my opinion? I don't know. I have never seen it so I have never had an opinion on it.

I can also tell you that when I was at Wembley in 1976 while we were winning the cup not once did I give a thought to Portsmouth FC. Nor did I give them any thought days after. It was the biggest moment in the clubs history in my lifetime - why would I be thinking of another football club?

Wilshire was signing anti-Spud songs with Spud supporters? Was he signing the record sleeve? Amazed that Spud supporters would join him in doing so.

I did hear that he was singing anti-Spud songs with the Arsenal fans though

There's a YouTube clip of Frannie doing a Thai prossie??

My apologies for the typo! :mcinnes:

I think you can still get a copy of "I Want To Be In That Number" which covers the twelve most notorious orgies/gang bangs in Saints history, going back from "Hughie Fisher's fist" in 1971 all the way to the nine player, three back room staff human carnage that was The Grand Hotel Bucharest, widely regarded as Neil McCann's finest hour.

I know Waterstones don't carry it anymore but I believe it is still available on the Hagiology Publishing website. Probably due an update too post-Pardew. What about it, Duncan?

I think you can still get a copy of "I Want To Be In That Number" which covers the twelve most notorious orgies/gang bangs in Saints history, going back from "Hughie Fisher's fist" in 1971 all the way to the nine player, three back room staff human carnage that was The Grand Hotel Bucharest, widely regarded as Neil McCann's finest hour.

I know Waterstones don't carry it anymore but I believe it is still available on the Hagiology Publishing website. Probably due an update too post-Pardew. What about it, Duncan?

No -one reads books anymore. Its been updated to a DVD - featuring a Rhino, 100sq m of latex sheeting and a flood pump

It will be lavishly put together and will be the most comprehensive run down of Saints orgies through history. It will make a great present for any Saints fan who is keen on their history and is available at the remarkable price of £64.99 plus postage.

Edited by Dig Dig

• 4 weeks later...