The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

That's a really poor show from the club if you are arriving later. I'm not sure how you could have known about this arrangement before you booked your flights etc.

Yep; also ended up taking the longer train service from Copenhagen airport rather than d**king around with replacement buses. If only I had known before.

this ticket arrangement could end in tears fora some

are they not allowing saints fans to collect from their stadium? would make so much sense

as ground if 40 mins walk from centre makes sense to have them collected in Centre of town, however as kick off is 8.45 why 5Pm cut off surely would be ok until at lease 6Pm which is still 2hrs 45mins before kick off, and any later arrivals then pick up at ground

as ground if 40 mins walk from centre makes sense to have them collected in Centre of town, however as kick off is 8.45 why 5Pm cut off surely would be ok until at lease 6Pm which is still 2hrs 45mins before kick off, and any later arrivals then pick up at ground

You can jump on the train from Herning St to the station outside the ground (Herning Messecenter St.) takes 2 mins.

You can jump on the train from Herning St to the station outside the ground (Herning Messecenter St.) takes 2 mins.

no good if you wanted to travel down and collect tickets though, as only one train an hour down and back 49 mins to hour down and 16 mins past back, as ground 10 - 15 mins walk from Arena station would take an hour an a half to collect tickets

Just out of interest who on the Forum is going to the game: Me, The 9, Shroppie, Old Sarum, Lets B Avenue, Shurlock, Whitely Grandad, Steve Grant anymore?

Me.

Where's everyone heading on the Thursday? Looks to be a few decent watering holes

Just out of interest who on the Forum is going to the game: Me, The 9, Shroppie, Old Sarum, Lets B Avenue, Shurlock, Whitely Grandad, Steve Grant anymore?

Yep I am going ladysaint staying at the Hotel Herning which is 400 yards from the stadium. Haven't a clue how far the hotel Scandic Regina where we pick up our tickets is though

Edited by Fitzhugh Fella

Yep I am going ladysaint staying at the Hotel Herning which is 400 yards from the stadium. Haven't a clue how far the hotel Scandic Regina where we pick up our tickets is though

The Scandic is right outside the main train station.

This picking up ticket lark is ridiculous

It's worked very well at restricting the tickets to the people who have actually qualified for them. It will also make allocations a lot simpler for the rest of the tournament if we get through Thursday.

As for the "collect with ID" rules, they've also done well with that, making them restrictive to stop people cheating the rules and then relaxing the restrictions when the tickets were sold to make collection easier for people.

:lol: so after insisting you have to collect tickets, they go and say that one person can collect on behalf of all. How does that ensure you have attended exactly?

Because unless you weren't eligible, took a gamble on them changing the ID rules, had already got someone else to buy a ticket for you and forked out for travel to Denmark and back on the off chance, you wouldn't be affected by this change.

They're not remotely interested in whether you actually go, only in discouraging people from passing tickets on. They've been very successful.

I think I booked train tickets to the station nearest the ground so that's a fat lot of help. It is farcical the way the ticket distribution has been organised.

Seems very well organised to meet the needs of the majority to me. In fact almost exactly what me and Steve Grant predicted between us - me with the times and Steve with the venue.

I think I booked train tickets to the station nearest the ground so that's a fat lot of help. It is farcical the way the ticket distribution has been organised.

Definitely: can understand the venue to an extent. But the times make little sense.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})