West Ham interested in Pelle

Saint Charlie

Why on Earth would Pelle consider this? Even assuming there is some reality behind the suggestion.

Cause it's like, you know, you get to play at their supa-dupa massive new stadium, which isn't actually theirs. Yeah that.

QPR have declined Leicester's £12m

And we wisely signed a Spanish Intl for a quarter of the fee they want for Austin.

Austin is a good player but the Club have said we have no interest in him, we have already signed an attacker plus have Jay Rod back.

People can mention him as much as they want all summer, but we aren't going to buy Austin, so its all a little pointless.

We do have a surplus of front line strikers, so it does make sense to offload some of them.

:rolleyes:

Especially if Pelle is a proven goalscorer?

(more rollyeyes)

(Actually, I do like Pelle. I just think he needs competition up front)

And we wisely signed a Spanish Intl for a quarter of the fee they want for Austin.

Austin is a good player but the Club have said we have no interest in him, we have already signed an attacker plus have Jay Rod back.

People can mention him as much as they want all summer, but we aren't going to buy Austin, so its all a little pointless.

I will believe that the club is not interested in Austin when I see RK confirm that.

Why on Earth would Pelle consider this? Even assuming there is some reality behind the suggestion.

Because as people like to keep pointing out we are ****ty little Southampton, with our **** wage structure, **** history and tiny fanbase we're a little club and any player would want to go to the mighty Westham instead of a little club like us.................or something

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/southampton-interesse-del-west-ham-per-graziano-pelle-la-situazione/

1. Would we sell if we got a good offer?

2. Would we sell to a direct rival if we got a good offer?

Maybe yes to 1, no to 2. If they even decided to bid, they have a few strikers and Carroll is fairly similar to Pelle.

yes to both.

still not convinced by him. He's easily replaceable.

What a load of West spam site. Why would we sell the one striker who played the whole season for us and was integral to our best finish. He was putting us in the top 4 before Xmas, one of the leagues top scorers at that time, yet when interviewed he was very humble and insisting who needs to do better. I think this man is a huge asset in the locker room, seems like a true team player, motivator, someone who never rest on his past but strives to do better. Mark my words, team mates will speak highly of his dedication and drive to be the best.

They've moved onto their preferred target...

@CarltonCole1: Hi everyone, I'd just like to confirm that I am a step closer on deciding where to play next season, it takes a little time to decide...

:)

would be a great signing, come on RK

This is clearly a joke by the way !!

What a load of West spam site. Why would we sell the one striker who played the whole season for us and was integral to our best finish. He was putting us in the top 4 before Xmas, one of the leagues top scorers at that time, yet when interviewed he was very humble and insisting who needs to do better. I think this man is a huge asset in the locker room, seems like a true team player, motivator, someone who never rest on his past but strives to do better. Mark my words, team mates will speak highly of his dedication and drive to be the best.

I certainly get this impression too. When he broke his goalscoring drought the rest of the team and the coaching staff seemed genuinely delighted.

Because as people like to keep pointing out we are ****ty little Southampton, with our **** wage structure, **** history and tiny fanbase we're a little club and any player would want to go to the mighty Westham instead of a little club like us.................or something

Yeap! That's about right

Not sure what we're going to get with Pelle.

If last season was the typical season a foreign player needs to get used to the Premier League then we have a hell of a player on our hands.

If last season was the height of Pelle's powers I would be tempted to move on a player nearly 30 who we could improve on in that position.

It's difficult one. He had a fairly decent first season, he didn't show the finishing power he had in Holland for large parts of the season, but even Bergkamp struggled in his first year in England.

Not too sure what I would do to be honest. Luckily, we have an excellent manager who will make the right decisions.

A spanish international who has scored a quarter of the goals as Austin ?

Surely a bit early to claim its wise . Mayuka is an international player too .

Would much rather have Austin than Pelle .

Pelle is too integral to our options to sell...really looking forward to seeing him with Jayrod's running and ability to run on to his flick-ons.

The Wetspam story is just more press/agent induced page filling, in my opinion...I can't see Austin joining either...may be handy as we have the long Europa season but I suspect the Board have better options planned.

Pelle is too integral to our options to sell...really looking forward to seeing him with Jayrod's running and ability to run on to his flick-ons.

The Wetspam story is just more press/agent induced page filling, in my opinion...I can't see Austin joining either...may be handy as we have the long Europa season but I suspect the Board have better options planned.

Pelle's flick on's are fancy flicks straight to the opposing team... They are basically useless...

What flick on's. GP is useless in the air