Watch "Saint Nacho" on YouTube

gphutchings

Listen up you forum ham and eggers.

My friend Saint Nacho sees the worries on the faces of Southampton fans. He sees sadness but also hope for the season ahead, for new horizons to come.

Saint Nacho shares your fears. Saint Nacho shares your hopes. Saint Nacho likes to see a new fellow Hispanic player in the squad, what with him definitely being Mexican and stuff.

He done a new song and everything.

I feel like the last sane man on earth as I find his videos hard to watch due to embarrassment.

Chant works well though.

Put down your toenail collection, close your bus timetable book, undo the top button on your shirt and sit back and just enjoy them for what they are, light hearted fun.

G P Hutchings Doesn't sound very Mexican!

He displays some excellent guitar work in some of his other videos. I'm no a fan of the song threads, but these are sometimes good for a giggle and maybe a little cringe. ;)

It's not me.Found on youtube. ☺

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well, we're quick enough to say our lot don't do anything other than steal other fans' songs. I've not heard many chants from other clubs based on 'Zombie' or 'Black Betty'... :lol:

Give 'em a pop.