The March - Episode 2

Matthew Le God

Genuinely quite moving watching Erwin talk so well about his and his family's connections to FC Groningen. And also remarkable to see Jordy talk about his 15 years at Feyenoord - there's a genuine emotional connection there. Imagine if the likes of Lallana, Bale etc came back to SMS in tears during the warm up. Can't see that happening!

Genuinely quite moving watching Erwin talk so well about his and his family's connections to FC Groningen. And also remarkable to see Jordy talk about his 15 years at Feyenoord - there's a genuine emotional connection there. Imagine if the likes of Lallana, Bale etc came back to SMS in tears during the warm up. Can't see that happening!

mainly because they get slated when they leave/before they come back by saints fans

mainly because they get slated when they leave/before they come back by saints fans

Lallana I'll give you, because he's a jerk. But I don't know a single fan who has a bad word to say about Ox, Theo, Bale. They'd be welcomed back with open arms.

Like the way that the Feyenoord supporters and manager were interviewed.

I do feel a little bad about taking two of their players and manager, but they seem pragmatic about it so I guess I shouldn't feel like that. I know it's a dog eat dog world, but I'm old fashioned. I would love it if we could get a tie up with them, whether it is at an academy level or something else.

Like the way that the Feyenoord supporters and manager were interviewed.

I do feel a little bad about taking two of their players and manager, but they seem pragmatic about it so I guess I shouldn't feel like that. I know it's a dog eat dog world, but I'm old fashioned. I would love it if we could get a tie up with them, whether it is at an academy level or something else.

Not much point as we will have much less in common when koeman leaves at the end of his contract.

Not much point as we will have much less in common when koeman leaves at the end of his contract.

There is of course Koeman and yes, when he leaves that will be cut. But you do realise that agreements can be put in place without Koeman's involvement. Of course, we can go it alone, and always do so, but thought maybe a tie up might be mutually beneficial.

is this the same jerk who insisted last week he is now the leader in the Liverpool changing room after Stevie G's departure ?

Talk about the ego has landed :lol:

Yes the same Jerk.....Jeez his head needs bringing down to a size that matches his peanut brain :)