Unemployed or slacker?

mcbendy

I'd be interested in knowing what proportion of the regular day-time posters on here are unemployed, what proportion are slackers who slyly post at work, and what proportion are e.g. shift-workers.

So - what are you - slacker, unemployed or shift-worker?

Me first. I am a slacker...

To plagiarise Whitey Grandad...

None of the above. I' a Freelancer who WFH's a lot but I do go into work 2/3 days a week and I get paid bucket loads for it (but will shortly be in the style of Shroppie / Hamilton Saint)

Unemployed since being made redundant in June - however as I am receiving my pension the Mrs says I'm retired. Before this I was a conscientious worker who, being in charge of Internet security, managed to find plenty of ways around it ;-)

Unemployed since being made redundant in June - however as I am receiving my pension the Mrs says I'm retired. Before this I was a conscientious worker who, being in charge of Internet security, managed to find plenty of ways around it ;-)

:lol:

I'd be interested in knowing what proportion of the regular day-time posters on here are unemployed, what proportion are slackers who slyly post at work, and what proportion are e.g. shift-workers.

So - what are you - slacker, unemployed or shift-worker?

Me first. I am a slacker...

I'm a pensioner, but not the only one by a long way.....My time is my own....(apart from the shopping, decorating, the gardening, the grandchildren ....etc, etc),