Return Flight Luton to Amsterdam for sale next week.

Saints skal sejre

I am one of the foolish impetuous ones who jumped the gun on some travel arrangements for the away match v Vitesse, and has no hope of getting away-end match tickets. Obvious if I'd thought about it. I've lived in Denmark for years before coming back to live in UK this year so I only have 2-3 home games per season on the club database (including from League 1 days...).

I have a return flight on EasyJet dep Thursday (6/8 ) from Luton 920, arr back Friday (7/8 ) 1225. I paid £122 and would need to spend an additional £70 (if I read the rules correctly) to change the name on the ticket.

So I am asking £120 to cover that extra outlay and to mitigate my losses on the ticket. It may be a nice way to avoid Operation Stack!

Please PM me if you are interested. I shall want payment before spending any more of my own cash on the booking change, and the outcome will be an e-mailing of a boarding pass and reservation number; no access to my EasyJet account info, I'm afraid.

At least I can enjoy having seen the 3-0 last night at SMS!