Yet Another Pathetic Reaction !

eurosaint

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/american-football/manchester-united-and-adidas-branded-sexist-and-discriminatory-as-womens-shirt-features-plunging-neckline-and-different-design/ar-BBlkjh7?ocid=mailsignoutmd

Seriously, is it sexist to have a different styling on women's garments compared to men's ?

I was in the rag trade for many years and know that most knitted articles are created to fit different body shapes, therefore quite naturally male and female would not be the same (unless there has been a biological revolution which I have missed !).

Sure the neckline on the ladies one is lower but it is hardly 'plunging' as the complainants are suggesting and is still clearly recognisable as a Man Utd kit !!

It seems that nowadays there is always somebody who makes a big deal of nothing and uses the sex, race or any other phobia card to attack innocent commercial behaviour for no reason other than their own personal crusade !

Bah humbug..........

It's written to be controversial, to create debate and to drive traffic to advertisers.

They come up with an angle and then hunt down someone who will give a quote that fits the agenda.

The same reason that some sites include deliberate spelling mistakes.

Look at these idiots who can't spell...

Yes, and 100,000 more people just viewed their site and increased their income from advertising.

These are sad times for real news.

Same with all these stories, you get loads of people clicking then banging on about how it's sexism/racism/political correctness gone mad. There's next to no one actually offended or caring, the articles are written and promoted to wind up people who think everyone is getting easily offended.

Job done again I guess.

If that was done intentionally then they hooked me well and good, the barstewards :mcinnes:

When birds run, their jugs move either up or down or sideways if you are lucky they go round in circles. unless they are flat chested then nobody looks. Fat birds don't run unless there is free food going.

The kit designers took these movements into account and developed these tops.

I don't think they are sexist. Sports bras need a bit more space to function.

HTH