DAY RETURN FLIGHT BOURNEMOUTH TO BILLUND £349

sportoptions

Hi everyone . We are a Sports Tour Operator http://www.sportoptions.com est over 25 years ATOL 10314. we did do the game in Bucharest some years ago and other than the result it was a highly successful one night trip . For the upcoming game v Midtjylland in Denmark on 27th August we can offer a day return flight direct from Bournemouth BOH Airport to Billund with coach transfer to and from the airport and Herning . Proposed schedule is depart BOH 0800 AND ARRIVE BILLUND 1140 local time... on arrival transfer ( less than one hour ) to Herning town square . Afternoon at leisure . After the match coaches will be waiting to take us back to Billund Airport for the flight back to Bournemouth . We are still waiting for the kickoff time to be confirmed . However if for example the game kicks off at 2000 local time we would aim for a local time departure from Billund of 2330 and that would give us an arrival time back at Bournemouth of around 00.15 local time . Price for this is £349 inc inc roundtrip flight , airport tax , coach transfers and snackbox / drinks . Online booking will be open later this evening . This is a Jet Aircraft not a turbo prop for the avoidance of any doubt . Any questions please feel welcome to call 02079356129 many thanks Miles . please note we have done everything possible to keep the price down on this trip . we hope this may suit some people .

That's cool pal. But I just can't take any more than one day off work and on that basis this is my best option . Also having looked at other options whilst the night before in Copenhagen will be a good laugh I don't really fancy the train back after the match.then a nights hotel and get up in morning and probably have to fly to London and still have to get back to Southampton. So for me personally a flight straight back after the game suits perfectly. Each to their own. With group stage coming I'm preserving my days off. Cheers and good luck.

You sure you don't work for these people? Suspicious...

I know loads of people who have used them for England, never been let down. Very reliable and experienced at planning trips like this. Shame its flying from Bournemouth now instead of Southampton

Two of us used this for the trip to Steau in 2003, no issues with the trip at all, apart from the @1 hour queue at the second airport in Bucharest in the rain having been rained on for most of the match, having been beaten as well!

Jeeeeeez!! Suspicious and Cringeworthy??? FFS !! Let's get it straight I have been with Sport Options a few times when I have gone to England games... end of. Yeah I posted my thoughts but same as loads of others on here posted they going with this flight or that flight. So I'm more suspicious of a person going to Syria via Turkey to train for Isis and who maybe plans to come back here and cause havoc. I don't have suspicious thoughts about someone posting a helpful message about a flight that suits me and might suit others. DM me with a phone number and I will speak to you. There's no need whatsoever to dig me out . I often travel my own way to games abroad and hope to for group stages. This trip just happened to work for me. I'm a taxi driver so if you want a lift to the airport let me know.

Jeeeeeez!! Suspicious and Cringeworthy??? FFS !! Let's get it straight I have been with Sport Options a few times when I have gone to England games... end of. Yeah I posted my thoughts but same as loads of others on here posted they going with this flight or that flight. So I'm more suspicious of a person going to Syria via Turkey to train for Isis and who maybe plans to come back here and cause havoc. I don't have suspicious thoughts about someone posting a helpful message about a flight that suits me and might suit others. DM me with a phone number and I will speak to you. There's no need whatsoever to dig me out . I often travel my own way to games abroad and hope to for group stages. This trip just happened to work for me. I'm a taxi driver so if you want a lift to the airport let me know.

Don't worry mate - loads of cnts on here who can't help themselves.

Just to confirm this flight goes ahead . Now that we have a confirmed kickoff time of 2045 local we have the following schedule update . CONFIRMED flights numbers and timings .. 27th August Depart Bournemouth BM8250 0830 - 1120 Arrive BILLUND . Coach transfer to the centre of Herning .... afternoon at leisure . After match transfer Stadium - Billund airport . return flight departs Midnight BM8251 AND DUE TO LAND Bournemouth 0055 Local time . The aircraft will wait if there is extra time/pens . Thanks to all those that have booked . We now have just 14 seats left and you can book online or call the office 02079356129 . it should be a good day out .

I havent put names on the tickets yet

But to buy the tickets you will have to allocate them to a customer number. And only that person can attend if they are eligible depending on being a ST holder AND being to so at least 5 away games last season AND having attended Vitesse.

But to buy the tickets you will have to allocate them to a customer number. And only that person can attend if they are eligible depending on being a ST holder AND being to so at least 5 away games last season AND having attended Vitesse.

There are other ways of getting tickets. If anyone PM's, if I dont use them they can have them.