West Brom Away 12th September

ashleyb5443

I would think so. The TV schedule has been announced and the first game of the Europa League proper is 17th September.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/broadcast-schedules.html

Thanks. Tickets and train booked now. It's ours today. Mrs G won't be coming. After 24 years she didn't bat an eyelid when I told her. I'd think twice about doing the same if it were 12 September, though after 43 years you need no advice on the subject.

Best way to Brum is if there is four of you to split the trip, soton-basingstoke group 4 save, then basingstoke-banbury off peak ticket,then banbury-birmingham moor street group 4 save comes out around £35 each mate, but you will need to buy 3 tickets for one for each part of the journey, you can buy this on the day as we are doing :lol:

Best way to Brum is if there is four of you to split the trip, soton-basingstoke group 4 save, then basingstoke-banbury off peak ticket,then banbury-birmingham moor street group 4 save comes out around £35 each mate, but you will need to buy 3 tickets for one for each part of the journey, you can buy this on the day as we are doing :lol:

Thanks very much for that mate. Bit of a ball ache but not too bad