Midtjylland vs Saints

Lighthouse

how many more shyte halfs of football will there be before something changes....awful

a premier league side going there and playing them at their own game rather than our own

if tadic and mane are not fit enough, what about juanmi ffs

We've sold the team spirit it would seem.

Very poor performance. Especially JWP and Jay Rod. JWP has to be taken off and replaced by someone who actually creates something. I'd also take off caulker and put Mane or Long on.

Agree entirely with the sold team spirit comment. We're just the same as any other team with foreign mercenaries now.

RK has had a mare here tactically. We have to make changes at half time. 3 at the back was always stupid when they were always going to defend and waste time. The long ball isn't working. Get Juanmi, mane and tadic on. They should be walking round this lot. I just can't see what he is seeing at all. Worst half I've seen in 3 seasons

Well that was ugly.

Very poor giveaway from J-Rod for their goal, but the defenders still should have done better with it.

I have to say that Koeman has got it badly wrong again tonight. Playing against a team that was inevitably going to defend very deep to play for a 0-0 and starting with 3 CBs and two CMs that are very short on attacking creativity.

Utterly depressing. Targett's confidence is clearly shot, and Martina offers nothing going forward so no width. JWP and Davis have never been able to control a midfield so nothing going forwards through the middle. Kick and rush stuff. Embarrassing.

Don't usually moan and whine, but jesus christ, if our players can't get themselves up for this game and attempt to attack then what hope do we have. Koeman signed our exit by playing 3 CB's, in a game where we need goals. Jay Rod clearly isn't fit and the three MF's aren't supporting well enough.

Can't understand why some of you bellends are being so harsh to Martina. He's looked one of our better players and a great cross just now.

He's been average at best. Him and Targett need to be supplying width and penetration; but have given us nothing. Midfield nothing. Jay Rod nothing. Pelle trying to hold the ball up but no one running off him.

Targett is a complete f*****g passenger. Utterly useless and totally out of his depth. Spend 5min watching him on and off the ball and he's as gormless on a pitch as he looks off it.

Our formation dictates that our fullbacks need to be pressing forward and capable of making tricky runs with the ability to deliver an accurate and useful ball. Bertrand can't come back soon enough...

Martina is terrible. Targett has been poor again. ****ty set up isnt helping us though.

Don't share that point of view at all. Martina has been fine for me - at least he's getting crosses of reasonable quality into the box. Targett hasn't delivered anything in that respect. Ultimately, we need to ditch this information *now*. It may work with the correct personnel (Bertrand/Cedric), but it isn't going to work with players whose pace is slow (Targett) to mediocre (Martina). In their (Targett/Martina) defense though, they're not getting much support - Pelle isn't going to run channels, and Rodriguez is only doing so minimally.