Stekelenburg's Blue has brought curse on our season

ART

Maarten Stekelenburg's wearing of BLUE, colors of our greatest and ancient rivals from the Farton Dust Bowl, has brought a curse upon our season.

When, in all the clubs history, has a goalkeeper paraded in Pompey colors? It is an enormous insult to every Saints Supporter and makes us the laughing stock with the Blue Few..

Just as the burying of Pompey shirts by construction workers beneath the hallowed turf at St Mary's brought a curse on our first season at the Stadium, so Stekelenburg is bringing a hoodoo on our season.

I can't believe it's been left up to me to bring this to the attention of the Club, the manager, the player and all the supporters. True supporters are failing our heritage big time. I hope last night was the last time Stekelenburg appears wearing BLUE.

Maarten Stekelenburg's wearing of BLUE, colors of our greatest and ancient rivals from the Farton Dust Bowl, has brought a curse upon our season.

When, in all the clubs history, has a goalkeeper paraded in Pompey colors? It is an enormous insult to every Saints Supporter and makes us the laughing stock with the Blue Few..

Just as the burying of Pompey shirts by construction workers beneath the hallowed turf at St Mary's brought a curse on our first season at the Stadium, so Stekelenburg is bringing a hoodoo on our season.

I can't believe it's been left up to me to bring this to the attention of the Club, the manager, the player and all the supporters. True supporters are failing our heritage big time. I hope last night was the last time Stekelenburg appears wearing BLUE.

Bed definitely right though.

- That first cursed season at St Mary's

- the blue away kit the year we were relegated

- keepers kit this year.

But worst of all, how can we forget the debacle of our Championship years when Flybe sponsored us and meant there were nine blue seats as part of their logo in the stands. Turned out to be more purple-ish but definitely contributed to a **** couple of seasons.