Less and less Saints-related by the day I know but...

Singapore Saint

Its Toby watch now

I thought most saints fans wanted Toby and Schneiderlin well. Not Spurs obviously.

It was the manner in which Lallana and Lovren departed which, in my view, justified the vitriol. Once Cedric is settled I don't think we will miss Clyne and Romeu - though not as good as Morgan - is probably a good substitute. It's a sign of how far we have come that Morgan is the first ever player we have struggled to upgrade.

So that just leaves the centre back position to be sorted and we can look forward to another great season.

I thought most saints fans wanted Toby and Schneiderlin well. Not Spurs obviously.

It was the manner in which Lallana and Lovren departed which, in my view, justified the vitriol. Once Cedric is settled I don't think we will miss Clyne and Romeu - though not as good as Morgan - is probably a good substitute. It's a sign of how far we have come that Morgan is the first ever player we have struggled to upgrade.

So that just leaves the centre back position to be sorted and we can look forward to another great season.

Cedric is light years away from Clyne and still will be once he's settled in.