Season Ticket Sales

spyinthesky

Apparently 'All Sold Out' according to yesterday's programme

More than 20,000 (no reference to actual number)

Highest number since 2004!!

I suppose the club makes more money by selling more expensive tickets on the day but, conversely, is it better to get money up front especially if results don't match expectations?

Seems that only about 15-20 of the 47 executive boxes are taken.

I suppose the club makes more money by selling more expensive tickets on the day but, conversely, is it better to get money up front especially if results don't match expectations?

That's a good figure - more than I would have thought TBH. I would have thought about 18,000.

Sounds like it's that lot down the roads complete gate. [emoji23]

Some clubs prefer to have a higher turnover of non season-tickets because they tend to spend more on the merchandising.

I've been lucky enough to enjoy hospitality at a number of Premier League clubs and can honestly say that the product at Saints is one of the poorest so I am not surprised that they struggle to sell the boxes. I went with one company to the Liverpool home game last year and someone had even managed to spell the company's name wrong on the box door - pretty poor when they were spending a few thousand on the box for the match. Saints could learn from Chelsea hospitality wise - a top notch experience.

I've been lucky enough to enjoy hospitality at a number of Premier League clubs and can honestly say that the product at Saints is one of the poorest so I am not surprised that they struggle to sell the boxes. I went with one company to the Liverpool home game last year and someone had even managed to spell the company's name wrong on the box door - pretty poor when they were spending a few thousand on the box for the match. Saints could learn from Chelsea hospitality wise - a top notch experience.

Agree with the Chelsea hospitality experience

Top rate food etc compared to St Marys and also heaters in the stand roof to keep out the cold!!

Guess the price at Chelsea is pretty high although the £50-£60k + Vat per Box at St Marys is not at all cheap.

However I think most/all hospitality guests are interested in the game at St Mary''s

Was amazed at how many people remained in the hospitality areas during the game at Stamford Bridge and of those taking their seats a fair amount of them (particularly women and kids) seem to be more interested in looking at mobiles and/or tablets than on watching the game

Didn't like the hospitality at Old Trafford where we sat behind glass and had the 'atmosphere' piped in.