Montauk/Southampton/Upstate NY Sports Bar

I'll be headed to upstate NY this weekend and was wondering if there were any forum members who know of any bars that show EPL games around Montauk for this Saturday 12th September. I was hoping to find one in Southampton but haven't had any luck yet. I'll be with my girlfriend who is an Arsenal supporter so I suppose a place with multiple screens would be ideal.

Thanks for any help in advance!

I'll be headed to upstate NY this weekend and was wondering if there were any forum members who know of any bars that show EPL games around Montauk for this Saturday 12th September. I was hoping to find one in Southampton but haven't had any luck yet. I'll be with my girlfriend who is an Arsenal supporter so I suppose a place with multiple screens would be ideal.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Only just seen this so probably no use now but Southampton Publick House in Southampton is a great place and the beer they brew on site is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, yes, I was confusing upstate with Long Island, doh!

Didn't manage to find a place open for 10 but seeing as it was a rather dreadful game, wasn't too bothered in the end.

Actually managed to stop at Southampton Publick House Puddings, and yes, their beers are great. Also had some amazing beers/porters at Montauk Brewery and Barrage Brewery too. Well worth checking out if you're in that neck of the woods.