Kneejerk Mk Dons build-up

Guan 2.0

Please don't underestimate this- MK Dons beat United 4-0 last season ffs.

Stekelenburg

Cedric Fonte/Van Dijk Caulker Targett

Romeu Reed

Tadic Juanmi Jay Rod

Pelle

Bench: Gazza, Fonte/Van Dijk, Yoshida, Mane, Long, JWP, Wanyama

Bertrand instead of Yoshida maybeeee

We need to concenentrate on securing our place in the Premier League this season...(said with a touch of irony)

Can someone infect this c$nts laptop with a virus to stop him posting, it's beyond tedious and he clearly isn't a saints fan.

Just like you genuinely think you are clever.

Don't forget to do exactly the same joke another ten times this week.

Hey, a league cup tie is always a great time to do it several times, like you have done for every round of every cup for more than a decade. Win or lose it's a comedy goldmine for someone doing the same joke over and over again. Fill your boots.

And next weekend you can start all over again, doing exactly the same joke again and again. And again and again.

Have a great time now.

---------------------Gazza---------------------------

Cedric------Fonte----Caulker-------Martina

-----------------Romeu--Davis--------------------

JWP--------------Juanmi---------------Rodriguez

------------------------Long------------------------

Bench: KD, Yoshi, Reed, Mane, Pelle, Seager, Tadic

Anyway, I'm over from oz and intend to go to this match. I'm thinking that I should be able to walk up for a ticket. Anyway know any different?

(I walked 5 miles to find a friggin pub with sky sports to watch a pretty crap 2nd half display despite a decently worked goal to give us a chance at the end. Didn't realise there's so few pubs showing sky these days...)

Don't forget to do exactly the same joke another ten times this week.

Hey, a league cup tie is always a great time to do it several times, like you have done for every round of every cup for more than a decade. Win or lose it's a comedy goldmine for someone doing the same joke over and over again. Fill your boots.

And next weekend you can start all over again, doing exactly the same joke again and again. And again and again.

Have a great time now.

Obviously, oh wise one.

Bought my ticket today and the ticket number on my online account is 3586 which correspondes to the amount of tickets sold so far. Pretty decent for a midweek away game

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I find that very hard to believe. We'll have about 1500

Bought my ticket today and the ticket number on my online account is 3586 which correspondes to the amount of tickets sold so far. Pretty decent for a midweek away game

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

2500 of them are probably people buying tickets to get an extra away game but won't go. I know a few who have done it.

That would be very nice of them if they could allow us an easy route through to the 4th round. According to the pink none of their saints connections should be able to play with Darren Potter, Cody Cropper and Ben Reeves out injured and Sam Gallagher unable to feature against his parent club.

I'll go for a 2-0 win but frustrating first hour 0-0 at half time. Tempting to play our first choice defence to give them more match practice communicating with each other.

That would be very nice of them if they could allow us an easy route through to the 4th round. According to the pink none of their saints connections should be able to play with Darren Potter, Cody Cropper and Ben Reeves out injured and Sam Gallagher unable to feature against his parent club.

I'll go for a 2-0 win but frustrating first hour 0-0 at half time. Tempting to play our first choice defence to give them more match practice communicating with each other.

Absolutely this

Cedric Fonte VVD Targett need as much time together as possible. Would expect Caulker to come in though.

----------Stek----------

Cedric Fonte VVD Targett

------JWP----Reed-----

Hesketh--JRod--Juanmi

----------Long----------

That midfield is probably too weak, but given the above mentioning of a weak MKDons side I'd give it a go. Alternatively, start with Romeu in place of Reed, who can replace Romeu depending on the first 45-60 mins.

Edited by Donatello