Very good prices for cup game

100%Red&White

Normally just me and my eldest come up from Devon as members but thinking of making this a family visit and bringing the wife and youngest (not members). Also may run it by another family who been asking me to bring them and their kids up for a game, youngsters just got into football and all Villa fans, a kinda half term day out in Southampton with football to boot...

Anyone know the chances of getting 8 tickets together if I wait for general sale???

Normally just me and my eldest come up from Devon as members but thinking of making this a family visit and bringing the wife and youngest (not members). Also may run it by another family who been asking me to bring them and their kids up for a game, youngsters just got into football and all Villa fans, a kinda half term day out in Southampton with football to boot...

Anyone know the chances of getting 8 tickets together if I wait for general sale???

Better off going in the Villa end if half of your group are away fans.

The fact it is half term should guarantee a good crowd , last 16 of the Cup that we really should be trying to win , Villa will bring a couple of thousand down so expect a good cup atmosphere.

top marks for Saints pricing scheme

Better off going in the Villa end if half of your group are away fans.

Maybe supporters a better description than fans, 2 kids under 10 just discovering football and a dad who has never been to a game in 20 years I've known him but follows Villa cos his older brother did.

More chance converting them to The Southampton Way than my youngest spending his first game in the away end :)

Some Villa fans think they'll shift 3000 at those prices.

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=54792.105

With kids off school there may be some disappointed Saints fans if they don't send Block 43 back. Of course, they're entitled to an extra thousand or so tickets for cup games so SFC should get on and sell Block 42 to home fans!