Uncostly recruitment

thesaint sfc

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to recruit around 5 people. It's my first real pop at recruiting and I'm shocked how expensive it is. Posting an advert on Monster Jobs is £230 without any guarantees.

I've posted a free advert on Indeed and have added a bunch of suitable candidates on my LinkedIn. I wondered if anyone on here had any tips?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to recruit around 5 people. It's my first real pop at recruiting and I'm shocked how expensive it is. Posting an advert on Monster Jobs is £230 without any guarantees.

I've posted a free advert on Indeed and have added a bunch of suitable candidates on my LinkedIn. I wondered if anyone on here had any tips?

Post on LinkedIn

Not as costly as employing the wrong people. It's a minefield, you have my sympathies. Sorry that I can't help more, have you tried word of mouth?

Bonkers isn't it? Everybody is complaining about unemployment, yet when you actually have a job to offer finding the candidates is bloody impossible!