New Stadium "Presenter" in the offing?

The9

pointless until they update the sh!t PA system

Coincidentally I was talking to a Bournemouth fan yesterday who was complaining that the PA at SMS was too loud in the away end. I told him it's sh!t in the Chapel and he thought it was some sort of conspiracy to drown out the singing in the away end.

That got me thinking that maybe there is just one big speaker that works in the stadium and that's the away end and the rest of us can just hear that one!

The HT race with the huge blow up footballs might have the final straw for Steve. It was like watching the Zepellin burst into flames in mid-air.

It was a thankless task after the thrills and spills of the half-time relay race. He can take pride and hope from the fact that many a sub warming up would cock a glance at his It's a Knock Out shenanigans.

I vote Benali's daughter

Seconded, some of the links and interview stuff she did on Benali's Big Run was quite impressive.

She also has a really nice voice and is a total hottie.

I think she does fashion blog stuff and make-up tutorials a la Zoella but I haven't seen any of them cos I'm a dude...

I vote Banali's daughter

Seconded.

Another year at Uni to complete I believe...

Be good experience for her then, get her a lot of extra credit i'm sure.

They need to improve the music they pick as well...Love Shack? Really? Pick some songs that get the blood pumping.

Seconded.

Be good experience for her then, get her a lot of extra credit i'm sure.

They need to improve the music they pick as well...Love Shack? Really? Pick some songs that get the blood pumping.

Absolutely this. Couldn't believe they were playing that, the campest, cheesiest nonsense ever recorded.

The best pre-match music we had was Sandstorm, they should go back to that.

Coincidentally I was talking to a Bournemouth fan yesterday who was complaining that the PA at SMS was too loud in the away end. I told him it's sh!t in the Chapel and he thought it was some sort of conspiracy to drown out the singing in the away end.

That got me thinking that maybe there is just one big speaker that works in the stadium and that's the away end and the rest of us can just hear that one!

I thought that practice was widespread - certainly not unusual in the aways I go to

You will call me old fashioned but I find the current screaming and shouting before the match and at half time irritating and embarrassing. And as for the idiot who announces the teams as if he were at a heavyweight boxing match is just awful. Bring back the bands - Military, Comical or Jazz, anything is better than the current rubbish.

You will call me old fashioned but I find the current screaming and shouting before the match and at half time irritating and embarrassing. And as for the idiot who announces the teams as if he were at a heavyweight boxing match is just awful. Bring back the bands - Military, Comical or Jazz, anything is better than the current rubbish.

Why do we need anything . Bin it all. It's all rubbish. If I was sitting in my seat at half time I would rather a panel like on sky or bt but our own , being filmed and analysing the game so far. Showing it on the screens , maybe have an injured player in each week. Would be far more interesting than any rubbish they show.

Why do we need anything . Bin it all. It's all rubbish. If I was sitting in my seat at half time I would rather a panel like on sky or bt but our own , being filmed and analysing the game so far. Showing it on the screens , maybe have an injured player in each week. Would be far more interesting than any rubbish they show.

That would actually be very good. Sponsors can still get their exposure as an 'ad break'.

Probably some sort of regulation that says they can't show the highlights on the screen.

Teams on the big screen and in the concourse, highlights at half time. That's my basic requirement, every single other thing adds nothing.

FWIW having a panel yakking about the game which 90% of the people in the bowl can't hear anyway is just an annoyance when they could be showing more highlights.

It's a nice idea in theory but if the panellists think that Saints have been totally awful in the first half and a particular player is to blame it wouldn't be very helpful for the fans/players/staff to hear that before coming out for half time. It's different on TV as you're not at the game so it won't make a difference.