tribute to ali dia

eddie

Sorry where are the reports that he's died? Surely it should pop up on Google somewhere?

It is astonishing how many planets had to align so to speak for him to actually make an appearance. Not just the injury crisis that led to us being that desperate for players, but also the fact that Sounness was busy on the Friday and couldn't watch the training session which he took part in, on top of the fact that a player Dia could replace got injured during the match, plus (the big one) Dia was actually due to play in a ressies match on the preceeding Wednesday but it was cancelled due to heavy rain!

Real shame that there's no footage of the match. You see tonnes of players who look absolutely awful on their debuts! Yet to be so bad that a manager can be 100% confident that you've got no chance of being anywhere near adequate you surely have to be utterly terrible! Bearing in mind how little players actually have the ball at their feet during a game (hell, I think I read somewhere that even Messi only has the ball at his feet for 3-5 minutes per game) Ali Dia must have been ridiculous.

Still, I admire the guy. He literally lied his way onto a Premiership football pitch with nothing more than brazen, big brass balls. Fair play I say.

RIP Ali Dia. Did one on us, but was mostly funny really. Anyway, nobody deserves to have their life ended like that. Hope there is a full investigation to find the culprit(s).

Maputo police apparently saying the second car in the canyon was empty. They've issued a warrant for the owner, but not yet found.

Source please. Google turns up nothing.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

it is a joke. I wrote the thread just so everyone could have a bit more ali dia in their lives, but the 'tribute' language got taken to mean it was a tribute following his death

but seriously, spooky that the second car in the canyon was empty huh?

it is a joke. I wrote the thread just so everyone could have a bit more ali dia in their lives, but the 'tribute' language got taken to mean it was a tribute following his death

but seriously, spooky that the second car in the canyon was empty huh?

breaking news from Maputo police.

Body in Dia's car wasn't Dia's!

There's now an arrest warrant out for him.