Cedrics transfer paperwork

Delboy Dave

Bought him on the never never then. 5.5 million€ spread over 4 installments and 18 months and that if we resell him to a Portuguese club we owe Sporting 15 million euros.Talk about a sell on clause.

Bought him on the never never then. 5.5 million€ spread over 4 installments and 18 months and that if we resell him to a Portuguese club we owe Sporting 15 million euros.Talk about a sell on clause.

Nearly all transfers are spread over a period, normally the length of contract - nothing unusual here.

Haha love that Sporting put clauses in to effectively stop him leaving to either Benfica, Porto or Braga.

That did amuse me, I love that they actually named them as well. If I read it right though, doesn't it say 30m euros? :scared::scared::scared:

I assume we made Dejan Lovren a non-refundable purchase then :lol:

also a good indication as to exactly how much it cost to sign / and keep a player on the books , and we must consider that the fee paid for Cedric was fairly modest considering what we have paid out for others in recent years....but of course... this does not include the cost of paying the player's wages plus N.I. contributions, etc.... over the next 4 years.

In view of this enlightening disclosure ......I just hope that no-one "blows the whistle " on the contract that Cortese OK'd for Osvaldo (at Pochettino's behest):scared:

I thnk that reading that would might me ill.....(or extremely bl**dy angry)..

Edited by david in sweden