Euro 2016 Thread

Batman

Booked hotels in July 2015, booked flights Southampton to Paris last Friday (after working out that it was cheaper and easier than Eurostar), now on my second ticket application for matches in Lens, Lille, and both Paris venues. Bloody UEFA only offering ridiculous priced tickets for Switzerland v Albania - which will be half empty and selling outside for 20 Euros... still, see what we can get and swap them in March if we get any.

• 5 months later...
Enjoy - wish I was going but no luck with the tickets.

PS Did you see the unofficial Anthem for NI sung by the London Northern Ireland Supporters Club tonight on The One Show - I liked it.

Aye, was invited to go but I know my limitations. And singing is one of them! lol

• 2 weeks later...
We're screwed too with Germany, Poland & Ukraine in Group C. I'll still be at all three games though - it might be another 30 years before I get another chance to go to a Finals Tournment!

Enjoy! By a quirk of Fleet Air Arm stationing I was born in NI albeit to very English parents (Southampton and Sussex). I only spent six months there well before I can remember, but I will be rooting for the team as I did in 82 and 86.

dislike wales. Ireland is not even in the UK and should not get as much attention as they appear to do.

Northern Ireland though, will be great to see them win (not against England of course)

Perhaps if Trump becomes President we could persuade him to build a wall between Northern Ireland and Eire? Seriously dude, what is the beef with Ireland? I know that you struggle with foreigners but we even have someone in the team.

Enjoy! By a quirk of Fleet Air Arm stationing I was born in NI albeit to very English parents (Southampton and Sussex). I only spent six months there well before I can remember, but I will be rooting for the team as I did in 82 and 86.

I didn't realise the Fleet Air Arm used to have bases at home, had to Google it earlier & educate myself. At the very least it'll be novel in the group stage having home nations other than England involved.

I didn't realise the Fleet Air Arm used to have bases at home, had to Google it earlier & educate myself. At the very least it'll be novel in the group stage having home nations other than England involved.

Earlier today I drove past the old HMS Daedalus at Lee-on-Solent. Many of us will remember the annual air days there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNAS_Lee-on-Solent_(HMS_Daedalus)

I too shall be cheering for NI and all the other home nations. It would be something to have two more f us in the final :)