Trump Watch

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

I'm going to join linekar, Little Owen Jones, & other assorted snowflakes on their protest march against the countries that ban Israelis. Can someone let me know when it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't mention this! The left don't like being presented with factual arguments.

I would expect every single leader to put their country first, but when Trump says it the snowflakes go into meltdown

Keep moronically parroting that -notice you didn't respond when it's meaning was explained to you. Protectionism, mercantilism, isolationism - what's not to like pal.

Keep moronically parroting that -notice you didn't respond when it's meaning was explained to you. Protectionism, mercantilism, isolationism - what's not to like pal.

He's just doing what he said he would before being elected, it's called democracy.

I can see why he's not popular with some though, Brexit showed us all how some people only believe in the will of the people if it goes the way they want.

All this pathetic protesting by the vocal minority is just going to make Trump more popular among everyone else.

He's just doing what he said he would before being elected, it's called democracy.

I can see why he's not popular with some though, Brexit showed us all how some people only believe in the will of the people if it goes the way they want.

All this pathetic protesting by the vocal minority is just going to make Trump more popular among everyone else.

If 51% of the voter turnout (Trump didn't even manage to get a popular vote though) vote to have the other 49% slaughtered, that's not really democracy is it?

Anyone been to the bookies and asked what odds they can get on Trump being knocked off.

It's just a,question of whether that happens before he's impeached. I would bet that there's frantic work going on right now to build a case against him.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
It's just a,question of whether that happens before he's impeached. I would bet that there's frantic work going on right now to build a case against him.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I think that it will be President Pence within two years of Trump's inauguration, and the republicans will be right behind the push towards Trump's impeachment.

I'm watching Life on the Road right now. After his press conference today, Trump reminds me of a less funny version of David Brent.

I think that it will be President Pence within two years of Trump's inauguration, and the republicans will be right behind the push towards Trump's impeachment.

I'm watching Life on the Road right now. After his press conference today, Trump reminds me of a less funny version of David Brent.

My ex boss is closely involved with politicos in DC. According to him the Republican hierarchy are unlikely to ditch Trump because although Pence is more stable and 'managerial' his policies are even worse.

My ex boss is closely involved with politicos in DC. According to him the Republican hierarchy are unlikely to ditch Trump because although Pence is more stable and 'managerial' his policies are even worse.

They won't want to ditch him because they are terrified of the backlash from the Republican base, the majority of whom are Trumpanzees. As long as he signs everything they send to his desk (such as massive cuts to social social security and medicare, and tax breaks for the rich) they won't want to get rid of him.

(such as massive cuts to social social security and medicare, and tax breaks for the rich) they won't want to get rid of him.
I havent seen the tax cuts, but I have seen him wanting to have a go at the Pharma industries to get the prices down so all can afford to buy it. Dont let your obvious dislkie of somebody get in the way of something good. He is also wanting to put his people back in work, that is again something you should be pleased with but your blind dislike for anything Trump distorts your view. Im not a Trump fan but some of wht he wants to do is pretty good IMO

I havent seen the tax cuts, but I have seen him wanting to have a go at the Pharma industries to get the prices down so all can afford to buy it. Dont let your obvious dislkie of somebody get in the way of something good. He is also wanting to put his people back in work, that is again something you should be pleased with but your blind dislike for anything Trump distorts your view. Im not a Trump fan but some of wht he wants to do is pretty good IMO

He just makes boasts that many lap up. The talk is easy but clearly a thin skinned narcissist who struggles to understand things. Yeah he wants to put people in work - not seen many politicians say otherwise. He is not the brightest and clearly didn't think governing would be different to how he runs his business. Him talking about Uranium yesterday was like listening to a 12yo. Truly astonishing.

Entertaining though.

He just makes boasts that many lap up. The talk is easy but clearly a thin skinned narcissist who struggles to understand things. Yeah he wants to put people in work - not seen many politicians say otherwise. He is not the brightest and clearly didn't think governing would be different to how he runs his business. Him talking about Uranium yesterday was like listening to a 12yo. Truly astonishing.

Entertaining though.

It seems to me that he will try and get these things done.I think he was under the misconception that he made a law and it happened lol.

Good summary Whelk.

As for the idea that it's somehow good he's going to put his country first, it just illustrates he hasn't the foggiest that in trade wars everybody loses out. The essence of a good buy in any market place is that both sides are happy with the deal, he seems to think only one side can win.

Trump is funny. The media getting in a tizz because he is telling what they are....a bunch of *****s

John McCain (senior United States Senator and former Republican Presidential nominee) has just described Trump's administration as being in complete disarray and having "an inability to separate truth from lies"

Something tells me that you might just have the same problem.

Whether you like the bloke or not, he is only carrying through the promises he made during the election.

Some people seem to have a problem with democracy.

Take it you probably haven't read round the Russian stuff? Just call everything fake and that'll do it.

It is Trump who can't handle democracy.

Wow, thats seismic. If he has lost the whole of Fox (as opposed to perhaps one programme host) then he is lost.

Far from seismic. Seismic is being caught on tape saying you grab women's pussies when he likes. He rode that out simple enough

Far from seismic. Seismic is being caught on tape saying you grab women's pussies when he likes. He rode that out simple enough

Fox helped get him off that particular hook and get him elected. Ive no idea where Fox sit at the moment - but their support is for sure much more qualified and less universal than it was before the election.

Fox helped get him off that particular hook and get him elected. Ive no idea where Fox sit at the moment - but their support is for sure much more qualified and less universal than it was before the election.

Not so sure about that. Shepard Smith, featured in the video, has form. He is known to depart from the Fox line (as does Geraldo Riveira), so this incident is nothing new. If you can't do it over Russia -given all the historical and ideological buttons it pushes- when can you?

By and large, most of their anchors/hosts are exactly the same as they were before the election. Indeed its disappointing that their proper journos, notably Chris Wallace have not been more questioning in their coverage.

As far as their big hitters -O'Reilly and Hannity- are concerned, it's all been water off a ducks back. O'Reilly has kept his mouth shut since Trump's interview revelation to him that US governing class is to some extent morally equivalent to Putin; while Hannity is still the love-struck sycophant, not least as it is getting him unrivalled access. If he criticises anyone, it's Paul Ryan and the GOP.

As long as Trump rails against the media, Fox will always side with Trump as its feud with the mainstream press is existential. The same is true with any number of agendas -from terrorism and immigration to Obamacare and political correctness. A polarised atmosphere forces outlets to pick sides. Qualifying your position will only get you called a turncoat. Trump has brilliantly exploited this polarisation and the mainstream press has taken the bait and amplified it.

Edited by shurlock

Take it you probably haven't read round the Russian stuff? Just call everything fake and that'll do it.

It is Trump who can't handle democracy.

The American people made their decision. Let's be honest, most Presidents have been bent one way or the other, especially your beloved Clinton. At least Trump is up front, and no, I wouldn't want him running our country in a million years. They did, get over it.

The American people made their decision. Let's be honest, most Presidents have been bent one way or the other, especially your beloved Clinton. At least Trump is up front, and no, I wouldn't want him running our country in a million years. They did, get over it.

Lol - something tells me you're not that far off voting for him.

Lol - something tells me you're not that far off voting for him.

You know nothing. Never voted for anyone other than Labour up until now. I haven't become a rabid right-winger, believe me.

That said, Labour can no longer rely on my vote. They are a sham under pretty pathetic leadership.

"Sweden to Trump: What happened last night?"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39020962

"During another ferocious attack on the media on Saturday evening, US President Donald Trump cited a non-existent incident in Sweden, baffling many - not least Swedes."

( My wife said earlier today that the worrying thing about Trump is that he may in fact 'follow through' ).

He's tweeting that he is using Fox News as his intel.

One things for sure he is desperate for a terrorist attack to further his cause.

Not scary at all that he seems to want to watch tv and tweet more than take time to understand issues

Maybe, but he's doing a great job upsetting snowflakes & lefties , long may it continue

Or brainwashing the gullible to thinking everything is a polarised battle. See you swallow it up nicely and adopting the snowflake term and using regular hilarity. Who'd have thought.

Or brainwashing the gullible to thinking everything is a polarised battle. See you swallow it up nicely and adopting the snowflake term and using regular hilarity. Who'd have thought.

I find it amusing that he and his ilk like to use the term to describe lefties, ignoring the fact that Trump himself is the whiniest little cry-baby you could ever imagine possible. Every time he lashes out at something he doesn't like because his ego has taken a bruising, he epitomises the term 'snowflake'.

Not so sure about that. Shepard Smith, featured in the video, has form. He is known to depart from the Fox line (as does Geraldo Riveira), so this incident is nothing new. If you can't do it over Russia -given all the historical and ideological buttons it pushes- when can you?

By and large, most of their anchors/hosts are exactly the same as they were before the election. Indeed its disappointing that their proper journos, notably Chris Wallace have not been more questioning in their coverage.

As far as their big hitters -O'Reilly and Hannity- are concerned, it's all been water off a ducks back. O'Reilly has kept his mouth shut since Trump's interview revelation to him that US governing class is to some extent morally equivalent to Putin; while Hannity is still the love-struck sycophant, not least as it is getting him unrivalled access. If he criticises anyone, it's Paul Ryan and the GOP.

As long as Trump rails against the media, Fox will always side with Trump as its feud with the mainstream press is existential. The same is true with any number of agendas -from terrorism and immigration to Obamacare and political correctness. A polarised atmosphere forces outlets to pick sides. Qualifying your position will only get you called a turncoat. Trump has brilliantly exploited this polarisation and the mainstream press has taken the bait and amplified it.

Perhaps I was bit unfair on Wallace -or perhaps as Trident would narcissistically say, he's been reading the forum.

[video=youtube_share;L5RRUZynq80]http://youtu.be/L5RRUZynq80