Trump Watch

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

Rather light on policy discussion, saying something is terrible over and over again does not persuade that you can make it better. I am used to seeing debates between competing ideas to solve problems at these things, we haven't had any of that this time around. Just personal insults, Trump refused to really offer any answers to the actual questioned posed, and Clinton still does not have any good response to the same stuff swirling around for months. But how can anyone defend the actions of someone who should be living on the sex registry rather than in a building on the register ofhistoric places I don't know. Not sure if DC has the 3000ft requirement, and what's within that distance.....

Britain had Yewtree, would Trump have survived that enquiry? His only defense is Bill did it too. That is totally pathetic, I know he will lose now. You can always judge who will win an area by the number of signs for each candidate that can be seen. Trump signs have gone from peoples lawns here in Iowa, while keeping other republican ones up. So I expect him to lose or only narrowly win here. And if that the case he aint got a hope in other places.

Well, no republican has won the election without winning Ohio for the last kazillion years, which makes me the most influential person on this thread! D:

I wouldn't worry too much about Trump winning. Given his history, his psychology and his ignorance, he'd be impeached in no time flat. He actually gave solid grounds for impeachment yesterday with his promise to Clinton that if he won he'd appoint a special prosecutor 'to put you in jail.' This is pretty much one of the articles (2.5 to be exact) of impeachment of Richard Nixon:

In disregard of the rule of law, he knowingly misused the executive power by interfering with agencies of the executive branch, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Criminal Division, and the Office of Watergate Special Prosecution Force, of the Department of Justice, and the Central Intelligence Agency, in violation of his duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed.

http://watergate.info/impeachment/articles-of-impeachment

I wouldn't worry too much about Trump winning. Given his history, his psychology and his ignorance, he'd be impeached in no time flat. He actually gave solid grounds for impeachment yesterday with his promise to Clinton that if he won he'd appoint a special prosecutor 'to put you in jail.' This is pretty much one of the articles (2.5 to be exact) of impeachment of Richard Nixon:

http://watergate.info/impeachment/articles-of-impeachment

now, during important news cycles, I always try to watch a variety of news channels to get a broader perspective. I have tried ver hard to watch Fox News lately, but has become too unbearable, but I would imagine that they saw nothing wrong with what he said there. CNN, which is probably the most center of the news channels picked up on that very quickly, and ran with it after they had finished with the sexier stuff. It struck me like a hammer blow the moment he said it, but something that would rate on the rector scale in any other election is just a bit part in this one......it is certainly a very strange election!

now, during important news cycles, I always try to watch a variety of news channels to get a broader perspective. I have tried ver hard to watch Fox News lately, but has become too unbearable, but I would imagine that they saw nothing wrong with what he said there. CNN, which is probably the most center of the news channels picked up on that very quickly, and ran with it after they had finished with the sexier stuff. It struck me like a hammer blow the moment he said it, but something that would rate on the rector scale in any other election is just a bit part in this one......it is certainly a very strange election!

Strange indeed. I doubt that golden rule of winning in your state, Ohio, to win the Presidency even applies, because Trump has alienated so many of the key demographics to stand even a faintly realistic chance. Thankfully.

I do think though that the weirdness of this election is specific to the campaign - and in the remote prospect of Trump winning, almost all of the stuff he talks about will simply be impossible. For example, in an echo of many Brexiteers he blames trade and immigration for destroying American jobs, when in reality it's new technology. So becoming protectionist and (in effect) white supremacist (again, like some Brexiteers, favouring white 'Commonwealth') simply won't happen without crashing the economy...and destroying jobs.

President Trump (*shudder*) will also discover other realities to do with race. His campaign equivalence of the 'hell' of 'inner cities' with black people is a nonsense that can't be translated into policy. For a start, the majority of black Americans don't live in the (often gentrified) inner cities. And while blacks continue to do worse than whites on measures of health, education, wealth and jobs, they do considerably better proportionately than they used to. So when Trump talks about 'making America great again' his rosy view of the past is of a time when blacks were considerably worse off.

All that aside though, a Trump presidency would see the fastest route from inauguration to impeachment in American history.

On the Trump/Clinton sexual predator stakes there was a great tweet doing the rounds yesterday...

somebody tweeted ...... Trump: Don't judge me on the man I was 10 years ago, judge Hillary on the man her husband was 20 years ago...

Makes me laugh that the competition comes down to the lesser of 2 unpleasant options....... really it makes our politicians look like bastions of society...

I would prefer a Trump win purely for the comedy factor. Doubt even the Yanks would be dumb enough to vote him in though.

May be closer than the polls suggest though, Clinton seems very unpopular as well so the fact that half the U.S. hate Trump could be irrelivant if they don't get off their arses and vote. Also if Trump inspires a lot of people who don't usually vote to do so then it could make the polls even further off.

I would prefer a Trump win purely for the comedy factor. Doubt even the Yanks would be dumb enough to vote him in though.

May be closer than the polls suggest though, Clinton seems very unpopular as well so the fact that half the U.S. hate Trump could be irrelivant if they don't get off their arses and vote. Also if Trump inspires a lot of people who don't usually vote to do so then it could make the polls even further off.

Francis Underwood's fictional president looks like an angel next to these two clowns

We all know from experience what happens when idiots get off their arses to vote, don't we?

Doubt even the Yanks would be dumb enough to vote him in though.

While I certainly don't think that Americans are dumber than anyone else ....................there is a permanent election cycle here, and already,many republicans seem to be planning for the 2020 race.......there is just no telling how much an October surprise can mess up four years of meticulous bickering.

Is there any truth that Wikileaks has put something out about HC in the last 24 hours ????

More hacked emails from John Podesta (her campaign manager and Bill's former chief of staff). I haven't seen any news articles that say there is anything juicy in them.

More hacked emails from John Podesta (her campaign manager and Bill's former chief of staff). I haven't seen any news articles that say there is anything juicy in them.
something about the funding Isil apparently but that is all I was told. Im surprised it was not on the news Edited by OldNick

And today's speech looked at by Todd Zwillich.

HRC "meets in secret w intl banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers"

For all the LOLs about "full Bannon", that is language straight out of the classically antisemitic "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"

Digest that along w Trump's warning that the election could be stolen by people "in certain areas...you know what I'm talking about"

It's tempting to chalk this up to ego defense, or market segmentation for a fired up post-election TV audience

Yet Trump is priming his supporters to believe the election was stolen from them by a cabal of Jews, blacks, bankers and media

The inevitable conclusion is that normal democratic institutions no longer serve them.

This stuff is way more dangerous in defeat than it is in victory.

If youre defeated by an all-powerful conspiracy, u have nothing left lose in the democratic system. Conflict is your only rational option

Things have taken a much more serious and dark turn from 18 hrs ago when Trump was turning Bill Clinton into Bill Cosby.

This is an e-mail I recieved today from a friend in the U.S.A. and to me it shows the enormous differences between the candidates.

Shown below is a letter from Paula Bedner, Vice President of the Republican Federated Women of The Villages as to why the FFRW supports Donald Trump for President:

Last night an 11-year-old "hot mike" tape "surfaced" of Donald Trump talking to Billy Bush (cousin and nephew of two former Presidents and one failed Presidential candidate). Now we see some people who once were full throated supporters of Donald Trump backing off that support. However, it is those "supporters" and not the hot mike tape that I find most confounding and disturbing.

I find it confounding that someone who supported Donald Trump did not know who he was all along. He has not hidden who he is from us. He is a man who has swung for the fences his entire life. We knew he was a rich playboy during his life, he has been married three times and dated lots of women, beautiful women, models, jet set women, he never tried to say or imply otherwise. So who didn't know about Donald Trump? If you didn't know, it begs the question, where have you been for the last 30 years? The thing you must remember about people who swing for the fences during their life is that the pendulum swings the other way as well. In the life of Donald Trump the other fence that his pendulum swung to was a multitude of fabulously successful business ventures. Business ventures that made him and his family billionaires, and employed thousands and thousands of people providing wealth and opportunities for each of those individuals and their families.

In contrast, the 17 Republican "career politicians" that he defeated in the primary, for the most part lived with the pendulum of their lives swinging in the mushy middle of society, trying to appear to be bold, but really never taking on the hard decisions or owning anything that might come back to bite them in some later race in their life.

When we look at Mr. Trump's current opponent, Hillary Clinton, we see a very different type of person. She is a person who doesn't swing for the fences, at least in the light of day or for the greater good. Everything about Mrs. Clinton is smoke and mirrors, and it always has been, all the while riding her husbands coat tails to get what she wanted. She is a person who thinks she is better than us, thinks she is smarter than us, and disgustingly resents us for making her go through the trouble of pretending differently. She is power hungry and money hungry and she uses each one to get the other. She sells us out, and literally sells America to enrich herself. She lies to our faces and then sticks the knife in our backs. She says she is on the side of women, but she continuously and viciously attacks women who have the audacity to report the rapes and sexual abuses of her predator husband. She says women who report rapes should be believed, unless of course they are reporting her husband and it might get in the way of her power and money grab. She says she has been "fighting for children" her whole life, but she laughed about getting the rapist of a 12-year-old child off with only 2 months served. When she was First Lady of Arkansas, a group of handicapped children were at the Governor’s Mansion for an Easter egg hunt. "I've been working for children my whole life Hillary," annoyed to have to be there, yelled at the people running the event "when are you going to get these f-ing retards out of here?" Doesn't sound too pro-children to me. But then again if you tell the lie enough, people believe it. Is this what she meant in those speeches to the big banks about having a public and private stand on issues?

I don't want a President who lies to me. I'm sick and tired of the political elite who lie to my face, and then turn around and implement policies that undermine and destroy our country. I'm sick of politicians who don't care what I think past Election Day. I'm sick of politicians who spend my tax dollars to enrich themselves, their donors and friends and then implement policies that work against the best interest of all the rest of us. I'm tired of the PC culture that the political elite has created to not just turn off, but smash the light we try and shine on their actions. I'm tired of politicians who use intimidation, and the IRS to shut us all up. I'm sick of the PC culture that puts us all in danger by keeping people from reporting terrorist activities because they don't want to be called a bigot or some sort of "phobe" or "ist." I'm tired of being controlled and ruled by the political elite who won't do the right thing for America. The right things like rescuing Americans in harms way, stopping the rent-a-mob rioting and looting that keeps overtaking and destroying our cities, allowing parents to choose the schools best for their children, stopping the illegal immigration, and ensuring that refugees we admit are not terrorists in disguise, just to name a few. I'm tired of Americans coming last and the actions of the political elite putting their own best interests first.

I've always known who Donald J. Trump was and is. He is a man who has been fabulously successful and someone who pushed the envelope in many aspects of his life, including sometimes saying crude and rude things. What I also know is that he is not a congenital liar. I know he can be brash and not PC. I also know he loves this country with all his heart. I know the rapid decline of this country worries him to his core. I know that he, like us, loves his children and grandchildren with every fiber of his being and is frantic with worry that their lives will be destroyed if the downward trajectory perpetrated by the Obama/Clinton cabal is not stopped. I know who Donald J. Trump is and that is exactly why I have supported him and why I continue to support him. God help us all if we allow the PC political elite to continue the destruction of this country by electing Hillary Clinton.

they are both terrible. Pity the yanks

Pity the Europeans too as Clinton will be the next President. Trump isn't any better of course but at least there would be a chance that the USA would stop interfering in the Middle East. No chance of that with crooked Hillary so don't be surprised when she and her Saudi friends take on Iran and we'll have to take in some more muslim refugees.

Ian Hislop said the other day that (after Vlad the Impaler) Donald Trump was quite the worse candidate in electoral history. Now to be fair that was a bit of a exaggeration - as far as I know Vlad never stood for election and Germany voting for that Hitler bloke did not end well. But he had a point because Trump is clearly ENTIRELY unfit to hold high office. I must say that the fact that some on here are seemingly blind to this obvious truth is something of a eye-opener.

The thought occurred to me the other day should the Human Race have regressed so far as to allow this Neanderthal to lead them then would the president's 'Secret Service' bodyguards still be prepared to literally throw themselves in front of any assassins bullet heading towards him? Yes I know it is all about respect for the office rather than the man ... but would you?

But he had a point because Trump is clearly ENTIRELY unfit to hold high office. I must say that the fact that some on here are seemingly blind to this obvious truth is something of a eye-opener.

Well Charlie, just because you believe or think you know something it doesn't mean it's true... :)

This exposé of Donald Trump should BREAK the internet

By Michele Hickford, Editor-in-Chief12:47pm October 15, 2016

Just imagine how in the dark we would be regarding this election specifically, and frankly the world generally, if it weren’t for social media. It’s on Facebook, Twitter and other outlets where stories generally first break, where we see in real time the good, bad and ugly events of the day.

Of course, what we see is influenced by the observer –as we’ve seen over and over with edited videos and audio, limited camera angles and blatantly false stories.

At its best social media provides the freest platform for our free speech. At its worst, it becomes an echo chamber and a bad game of “telephone” where every tweet and retweet twists, embellishes and ultimately corrupts the truth.

TIPPING POINT: These stats are SCARIER than any poll....

UNCOVERED: It's not just 33,000 emails missing...

However, every once in awhile you come across something so perfectly on point that it must be shared, and you wonder why our own pundits and our own party leaders are incapable of summing this up. (Well, we know the answer, but we won’t get into that now).

In any event, this exposé of Donald Trump was posted on Facebook and in my humble opinion, it’s spot on. Give it a read and see if you agree.

Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news. The one I loved was that, “Trump is arrogant.” My friend questioned if one man could make “that much difference in the world today.” To my friend’s credit, she was respectful enough to let me respond when she asked, “Really, what has Trump done?”

I said, “In June of last year, Trump entered the race for president. In just a little over a year, Trump has single handedly defeated the Republican party. He did so thoroughly. In fact, he did so in such a resounding way that the Republican Party now suffers from an identity crisis. He literally dismantled the party. Trump even dismantled and dismissed the brand and value of the Bush family.

Trump has Obama petrified that Trump will dismiss programs that weren’t properly installed using proper law.

Trump has single handedly debunked and disemboweled any value of news media as we knew it—news now suffering from an all-time level of distrust and disrespect.

Trump has leaders from all over the world talking about him, whether good or bad. Trust me, powerful men who have been president before weren’t liked by the global community. I doubt Mikhail Gorbachev liked Reagan when Reagan said, “Tear down that wall.”

Trump has expressly disclosed the fraud perpetrated on the American public by Hillary Clinton. He has, quite literally, brought Hillary to her knees—if you believe that nervous tension and disorders offer physical side effects and damage.

Trump has unified the silent majority in a way that should be patently frightening to “liberals.”

As the press accuses Trump of being a house of cards, Trump has proven the press is the real house of cards. He has whipped up the entire establishment into pure panic. Trump has exposed them for who they are and worse, what they are. George Clooney was right when he said Trump draws live news coverage of his podium that he’s not yet approached. Thanks, George, you were perfectly correct.

What we see as headline news today are actually the last bubbles from the ship that is now sunk—meaning the standard news media, as a propaganda machine, has been exposed. They have no more value.

In the same way Trump asked the African-American community this question, I asked my friend, ”At this point, what do you have to lose?” We have mass cop shootings, riots in our streets, ambushed cops, double digit inflation, bombs blowing up in our cities, targeted police, #BLM, a skyrocketing jobless rate, no economic growth, privately owned land being seized by the federal government, the worst racial tension in my lifetime, no God in schools, more abortions than ever, illegal aliens pouring into our country, sick veterans receiving no care, and a debt that doubled in seven years to $19 trillion. Are you really happy with the condition of the current system?

One man has done all of this in one year—one guy, and on his own dime. And with everything I’ve written above, you believe Trump hasn’t done anything? You claim that you are afraid of Donald Trump? No wonder we’re in trouble. You can say that Trump is a lousy presidential candidate. That’s your right. Just don’t ever say he’s not effective.

That Megan Kelly, FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Huffington Post, the New York Times, Raleigh’s News and Observer, the AP, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, and many more, failed to implement their collectively orchestrated lie on the American people against Trump, is actually a massive testament to Trump. The press colluded pure propaganda to accomplish his demise … and they have collectively failed and miserably.

Below are a few words about Hillary Clinton.... WOW what a human being to have charge of Nuclear Weapons!!!!!! May God protect the whole world

This is classic HRC. She has screamed at people for years, including her secret service details and the military staff serving in the White House. And this is what the progressive left calls the most qualified candidate? Her sycophantic aids are too afraid and too brainwashed to quit and make this public.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE NBC PRESIDENTIAL FORUM WITH MATT LAUER ??

DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON’S BEHIND THE SCENES TIRADE AFTER NBC’s MATT LAUER ASKED CLINTON THE ONE QUESTION SHE HAD NOT PRE-APPROVED.

VETERAN NBC CAMERAMAN: ˜YOU REALLY HAD TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT...SHE CAME APART – LITERALLY UNGLUED; SHE ISS THE MOST FOUL-MOUTHED WOMAN I’VE EVER HEARD...AND THAT VOICE AT SCREECH LEVEL...AWFUL”

“SHE LOOKED SO ENRAGED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT HER HEAD WOULD EXPLODE...IT WAS A FULL-ON MELT-DOWN AND THEN SHE SCREAMED SHE’D GET THAT F - - - ING LAUER FIRED FOR THIS. IT WENT ON FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR; WE ALL THOUGHT THE EMS WOULD BE THE NEXT CALL.”

NBC Associate Producer of Forum

Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been blind-sided by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved in advance.

When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manicc and didn't have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. Most of the small military audience were cordoned off, their seating not close to Mrs. Clinton, but certainly they heard her screaming because it was loud...and she really didn't seem to care who heard any of it.

Republican Donald Trump also appeared, in a separate telecast from Hillary Clinton’s and arrived with his two sons but no entourage or assistants in tow. The NBC cameramen involved in his segment said he was a true gentleman and Trump and his sons spoke to everyone and thanked them for inviting him to speak: it was a pleasure to answer your questions Matt.

Hillary Clinton’s segment was much different. According to people working on the sidelines, When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil and her eyes looked to pop.

It was toward the end of her interview so she was becoming unglued by the time Lauer finished with questioning. Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum and screaming at her staff, you f - - - ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up! If that f - - - ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished...and if I lose it’s all on you ass - - - - s for screwing this up.

Clinton finally stormed off the military set and the assistant producer said she was screaming that she wanted to talk to the idiot who set this mess up...you do not blindside me - ever and continued to demand to speak with executives at Comcast, parent company to NBC Universal.

Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably. That did not stop her from demanding an executive on the phone, now! She was told the executive-in-charge of the forum was ready to talk with her and she was led away by two rather large aides who appeared to help her walk.

The TV executives got the message with all of the censuring headlines that followed over the next couple of days when it seemed the entire media turned on Matt Lauer for behaving in a partisan manner and being grossly unfair and critical of the former secretary of state.

Matt Lauer was heavily criticized on air by the Clinton campaign the rest of the week with most of the mainstream media joining in. The media appeared to frame Matt’s one serious question as the Clinton campaign was doing...an unfair and partisan attack on Mrs. Clinton.

Matt Lauer is still facing major backlash following his 23 minutes with Hillary Clinton. Privately, many reporters said Matt handed the Democrat nominee the expected softball questions, but made the decision to ask about the emails because, the American people deserve an answer from the former secretary of state.

Calls were made to New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to “Crush Matt Lauer”. As you can easily see with all the headlines from these MSM sources, they did as they were told by the Clinton campaign.

Hillary also screamed that she would be treated with respect at the debates or heads will roll.Staffers at the Clinton campaign report that they fear her wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as "an egotistical psychopath".

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest. She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be persona non grata - for putting her on the spot.

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?

A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued, it was the most awful and terrible...and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have eever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control ... TOTALLY

I mildly apologise to all the huggie fluffy PC lefties as the above posts will probably make them feel sick but hey ho sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

I've read the version where Donald heals a child with Polio just outside the television studio, while Hillary is revealed to be, like, a massive paedo and stuff.

Below are a few words about Hillary Clinton.... WOW what a human being to have charge of Nuclear Weapons!!!!!! May God protect the whole world

This is classic HRC. She has screamed at people for years, including her secret service details and the military staff serving in the White House. And this is what the progressive left calls the most qualified candidate? Her sycophantic aids are too afraid and too brainwashed to quit and make this public.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE NBC PRESIDENTIAL FORUM WITH MATT LAUER ??

DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON’S BEHIND THE SCENES TIRADE AFTER NBC’s MATT LAUER ASKED CLINTON THE ONE QUESTION SHE HAD NOT PRE-APPROVED.

VETERAN NBC CAMERAMAN: ˜YOU REALLY HAD TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT...SHE CAME APART – LITERALLY UNGLUED; SHE ISS THE MOST FOUL-MOUTHED WOMAN I’VE EVER HEARD...AND THAT VOICE AT SCREECH LEVEL...AWFUL”

“SHE LOOKED SO ENRAGED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT HER HEAD WOULD EXPLODE...IT WAS A FULL-ON MELT-DOWN AND THEN SHE SCREAMED SHE’D GET THAT F - - - ING LAUER FIRED FOR THIS. IT WENT ON FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR; WE ALL THOUGHT THE EMS WOULD BE THE NEXT CALL.”

blah blah blah etc...............she was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control ... TOTALLY

That came from a conspiro website called State of the Nation. They seriously believe there are two Hilary Clintons appearing at events. I'm embarrassed for you that you posted it up.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=52625

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=52621

Edited by buctootim

This exposé of Donald Trump should BREAK the internet

By Michele Hickford, Editor-in-Chief12:47pm October 15, 2016

Just imagine how in the dark we would be regarding this election specifically, and frankly the world generally, if it weren’t for social media. It’s on Facebook, Twitter and other outlets where stories generally first break, where we see in real time the good, bad and ugly events of the day.

Of course, what we see is influenced by the observer –as we’ve seen over and over with edited videos and audio, limited camera angles and blatantly false stories.

At its best social media provides the freest platform for our free speech. At its worst, it becomes an echo chamber and a bad game of “telephone” where every tweet and retweet twists, embellishes and ultimately corrupts the truth.

TIPPING POINT: These stats are SCARIER than any poll....

UNCOVERED: It's not just 33,000 emails missing...

However, every once in awhile you come across something so perfectly on point that it must be shared, and you wonder why our own pundits and our own party leaders are incapable of summing this up. (Well, we know the answer, but we won’t get into that now).

In any event, this exposé of Donald Trump was posted on Facebook and in my humble opinion, it’s spot on. Give it a read and see if you agree.

Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news. The one I loved was that, “Trump is arrogant.” My friend questioned if one man could make “that much difference in the world today.” To my friend’s credit, she was respectful enough to let me respond when she asked, “Really, what has Trump done?”

I said, “In June of last year, Trump entered the race for president. In just a little over a year, Trump has single handedly defeated the Republican party. He did so thoroughly. In fact, he did so in such a resounding way that the Republican Party now suffers from an identity crisis. He literally dismantled the party. Trump even dismantled and dismissed the brand and value of the Bush family.

Trump has Obama petrified that Trump will dismiss programs that weren’t properly installed using proper law.

Trump has single handedly debunked and disemboweled any value of news media as we knew it—news now suffering from an all-time level of distrust and disrespect.

Trump has leaders from all over the world talking about him, whether good or bad. Trust me, powerful men who have been president before weren’t liked by the global community. I doubt Mikhail Gorbachev liked Reagan when Reagan said, “Tear down that wall.”

Trump has expressly disclosed the fraud perpetrated on the American public by Hillary Clinton. He has, quite literally, brought Hillary to her knees—if you believe that nervous tension and disorders offer physical side effects and damage.

Trump has unified the silent majority in a way that should be patently frightening to “liberals.”

As the press accuses Trump of being a house of cards, Trump has proven the press is the real house of cards. He has whipped up the entire establishment into pure panic. Trump has exposed them for who they are and worse, what they are. George Clooney was right when he said Trump draws live news coverage of his podium that he’s not yet approached. Thanks, George, you were perfectly correct.

What we see as headline news today are actually the last bubbles from the ship that is now sunk—meaning the standard news media, as a propaganda machine, has been exposed. They have no more value.

In the same way Trump asked the African-American community this question, I asked my friend, ”At this point, what do you have to lose?” We have mass cop shootings, riots in our streets, ambushed cops, double digit inflation, bombs blowing up in our cities, targeted police, #BLM, a skyrocketing jobless rate, no economic growth, privately owned land being seized by the federal government, the worst racial tension in my lifetime, no God in schools, more abortions than ever, illegal aliens pouring into our country, sick veterans receiving no care, and a debt that doubled in seven years to $19 trillion. Are you really happy with the condition of the current system?

One man has done all of this in one year—one guy, and on his own dime. And with everything I’ve written above, you believe Trump hasn’t done anything? You claim that you are afraid of Donald Trump? No wonder we’re in trouble. You can say that Trump is a lousy presidential candidate. That’s your right. Just don’t ever say he’s not effective.

That Megan Kelly, FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Huffington Post, the New York Times, Raleigh’s News and Observer, the AP, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, and many more, failed to implement their collectively orchestrated lie on the American people against Trump, is actually a massive testament to Trump. The press colluded pure propaganda to accomplish his demise … and they have collectively failed and miserably.

No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated......

I mildly apologise to all the huggie fluffy PC lefties as the above posts will probably make them feel sick but hey ho sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

You go ahead and give blind support to the American Jimmy Savile if you like. But just so you know, it's not a good look.

I'm wondering: would the mainstream media report about the ways Clinton and her support operate? I guess not... Ah well, it's probably another hoax by the poorly educated. :lol:

You're right. It's a hoax. And it's from a notorious liar and cartoon conspiro-creep who only gets away with this kind of stuff because the world is not short, sadly, of freakishly stupid people ready to post his videos.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/10/06/james-okeefe-brings-his-dishonest-doctored-vide/201026

You're right. It's a hoax. And it's from a notorious liar and cartoon conspiro-creep who only gets away with this kind of stuff because the world is not short, sadly, of freakishly stupid people ready to post his videos.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/10/06/james-okeefe-brings-his-dishonest-doctored-vide/201026

Sometimes it takes a hoax from the freakishly stupid people to wake up all the other idiots... Let's see if Scott Foval continues his great work.