Band Wagon to Arsenal.

chocco boxo

See on the Saints away thread lots of people are requesting late tickets for Arsenal away. It's being suggested they are only interested in going now that we won 3 in a row!

I now need one and have to admit I am trying to jump on the band wagon to Arsenal!

Any spares will be gratefully received + a few beers.

Whilst I understand the attraction of Arsenal (although I go to watch Saints), I would point out that most of those with tickets have earned them by having season tickets, doing the less glamorous away games and supporting the team even when they've only had one win in eight, rather than waiting for the good times.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Whilst I understand the attraction of Arsenal (although I go to watch Saints), I would point out that most of those with tickets have earned them by having season tickets, doing the less glamorous away games and supporting the team even when they've only had one win in eight, rather than waiting for the good times.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

not the case for this game, tickets went on general sale and were available for some time, so anyone who planned ahead and wanted ticket could have got one

Let's hope the people that do go make more noise than the 3,000 silent ones we had there last season midweek.

Was weirdly silent last season and tons of football tourists too. I even had a bunch of Japanese tourists that tried to sit down & then spent the game taking pictures of Arsenal players. I ended up having a massive go at them after they got the cameras out when Arsenal scored.