Saints Transfers Thread - Deadline Day

Saint Charlie

Didn't Monk say his info was actually spot on in regards to transfers?

I don't think I did (happy to be proved wrong).

No idea who he is, although his original post regarding the state of affairs with Koeman etc was pretty similar to what I had been told.

Jack Schitt is (and has) absolutely nothing to do with Southampton Football club, based on what he has posted in the

past and what I have seen.

He has, however, caused the club a LOT of problems, especially in the wake of Ronald Koemans exit, which by the way wasn't

even close for the most part, bits were sort of close but not really pertinent, from what I know of the situation which is quite a lot.

jack schitt is one of the biggest wums out there. i feel sorry for those who have fallen for him.

This. He started off saying he bumped into someone who gave him a bit of info to having a Twitter account that's fully in the know. How people can't see him for what he is is amazing. Seriously gullible people out there.

It's a shame all these ITKs can't afford a full subscription.

And why do they all talk in riddles and so cryptic? In fairness to Jack - ITK or not he sticks his neck on the line and does name names. At least you can verify his true ITK credentials over time

Jack Schitt is (and has) absolutely nothing to do with Southampton Football club, based on what he has posted in the

He has, however, caused the club a LOT of problems, especially in the wake of Ronald Koemans exit, which by the way wasn't

even close for the most part, bits were sort of close but not really pertinent, from what I know of the situation which is quite a lot.

That's quite interesting, surely the club should be looking at prosecuting him then?

It's a shame all these ITKs can't afford a full subscription.

And why do they all talk in riddles and so cryptic? In fairness to Jack - ITK or not he sticks his neck on the line and does name names. At least you can verify his true ITK credentials over time

True. I like the way he writes too, true or not.

Come on AR-10, let us know the playing positions of the players we are going to sign!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't see how a WUM on a message board spouting a load of rubbish can cause the club any problems. I'm sure 99% of fan base have never even heard of him!

didnt that Jack fella tweet about Tadics contract just before it was announced, which I am not aware that any of the others did?

(Sorry don't follow him but thought someone on here referenced it at the time..and haven't looked to see if any of the other ITK's did either)

Don't see how a WUM on a message board spouting a load of rubbish can cause the club any problems. I'm sure 99% of fan base have never even heard of him!

Well I don't remember, if I ever read it in the first place that is, what it was that he spouted. However bad publicity, even non-factual stuff, tends to hang around like a bad smell.

didnt that Jack fella tweet about Tadics contract just before it was announced, which I am not aware that any of the others did?

(Sorry don't follow him but thought someone on here referenced it at the time..and haven't looked to see if any of the other ITK's did either)

Does this not count?this was the last legitimate thing I heard with any validation.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?52510-CONFIRMED-Mane-joins-Liverpool-for-%A334m-%A32m-addons&p=2358230#post2358230

He did...

20th June @ 9:53 am - "Saints are really pushing to tie Tadic down to a longer deal" (Monk)

11th Aug @ 2:30 am - "Another new contract extension signing later today." (Essruu)

11th Aug @ 8:39 am - "Fonte and Cedric likely, but not today." (Essruu)

11th Aug @ 9:04 am - "Which suggests Tadic. Thanks Essruu" (Donatello)

11th Aug @ 11:37 am - "Tadic on the front of the Saints mag this weekend..." (Saint_Ash)

11th Aug @ 1:14 pm - "What's better than Dusan Tadic with a ball at his feet? Dusan Tadic with a pen in his hand. Good times ahead." (Jack Schitt)

12th Aug @ 10:00 am - "We're delighted to announce playmaker Dusan Tadic has signed a new four year contract with #saintsfc" (Southampton Football Club)

I wonder if this Jack fella was a rocket scientist in a previous life....;)

Edited by trousers

I think you'll be surprised.

I figure as one of the lead presenters, he wouldn't put the information out under his own name as opposed to "sky sources" unless he was confident. Also, didn't he get first wind (amongst the media anyway) of Forster and Long being close?

I figure as one of the lead presenters, he wouldn't put the information out under his own name as opposed to "sky sources" unless he was confident. Also, didn't he get first wind (amongst the media anyway) of Forster and Long being close?

His contacts shouldn't be underestimated. Whatever people's opinion on him, he gets information.

Just spent the evening with a couple where the husband works for a sports management agency. A couple of bits of info:

Contract offers are progressing, Cedrics the most positive so far.

Hopeful of a signing being completed this week, likely by Wednesday. Would be our most expensive in terms of transfer fee of the summer. Attacking player, who if they do as well for us as they have done for their current team then we will have another gem. I didn't know much about them (but had heard of them) but seems to fit our "signing type"

So...?

It's not a Guan smile, but as it seems to be breaking in the media this was the deal I was referring to a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah, but... Did you put his name in a sealed envelope and send it to someone independent who could later validate it was the same player?

(Only kidding, obviously ) :)