Stoke v Saints match thread

Shroppie

...because it would be 3-1? I can't see anyone blaming Tadic for us conceding, so I'm not sure what you're referring to :S

Our defence conceded, and the only thing mentioned here was Tadic's miss. The two were unrelated, but all people would talk about was the appalling miss.

Our defence conceded, and the only thing mentioned here was Tadic's miss. The two were unrelated, but all people would talk about was the appalling miss.

Separate events. yes, unrelated, no - it's your position of course, but I can't see how you can claim that anything influencing the scoreline is unrelated. At any rate, miss aside, Tadic is having a good game (imo).

Why are we so ****ing inconsistent. Great one half ,terrible the next half, can't we just be just good for a whole game.

We've not played badly this half. We only had 39% possession first half. We've just not done so well with the ball and Stoke are a dangerous team at home. Always going to create chances.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Why are we so ****ing inconsistent. Great one half ,terrible the next half, can't we just be just good for a whole game.

We are doing well again this half. Stopped them enough

That was a penalty. The tater I am listening to is off his head

Tadic could have just stepped over the keepers leg. WTF!!!

Commentators saying that because he left his leg in it isn't a penalty!? What happened to it being "clever play" and players being "entitled to go down". F*cking inconsistency with the laws of this game will give me a heart attack one day, I swear.

Depends if its Liverpool or not

Playing well but Stoke dangerous. Pelle amazing first half. Should have had a pen just now. JWP just did one of his conversions. He'll make a good egg chaser one day.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Thanks for summary :)