Who is ours?

Pilchards

Almost every team has a player in the bracket of 'When he plays well the team just click.'

Hazard for Chelsea, Payet for the Hammers, Vardy for Leicester and Kane for Spurs to name a few.

IMHO that player for us is Tadic, on top of his game we rip teams to pieces, when he is ****e the team struggle.

Am I right?

Shane long, when he plays well we win. Up until about 3 months ago he was our Ian Rush, in that whenever he scored we never lost. Unfortunately that record has gone now but he remains a talismanic figure. A real beacon of #theSouthamptonway #moneyball #superles

If you go by the criteria of the post I think it's wanyama - if he has a good game then we generally do well. He gives midfield stability and the team more confidence.

I don't think we have a playmaker that keeps the team ticking like lallana did - he and poch were our biggest losses when they left.

Tadic plays well against sh1te opposition

The other players quoted, I would say, are more talisman type examples

but thats just my opinion....

You could pick out several players - Forster, Fonte, Wanyama, Davis, Tadic, Mane spring mostly to mind. I do like Davis, but we really need a box-to-box ACM to provide more options in attack...but then so does the majority of the teams in the Prem. I wonder if Ox could do that job?