U21s tonight

suewhistle

Apart from the ones who have featured there isn't anyone in this team who is anywhere near the first team reckoning is there?

Jones looks promising but none of Sims, Little, Gape, Hesketh etc are going to be PL players.

You really are a ray of sunshine aren't you nothing but positive praise beams from you.

So Gardos, Targett or Reed who has been excellent tonight so far are near the first team or Fela who was sub recently?

You really are a ray of sunshine aren't you nothing but positive praise beams from you.

So Gardos, Targett or Reed who has been excellent tonight so far are near the first team or Fela who was sub recently?

Having re-read it you mean other than those 3 yes there are as I said. Also add in Will Wood and a few other good u 18s we are doing ok.

The idea of the academy is promote up but it also is a revenue stream and several will go on to have a career where we will get money from.

I said apart from the ones who have featured...and noted Jones promise.

You see a lot of the games, do you think Little, Gape who is over 20, Sims, Hesketh, Gallagher etc are going to be PL quality players?

Apart from the ones who have featured there isn't anyone in this team who is anywhere near the first team reckoning is there?

Jones looks promising but none of Sims, Little, Gape, Hesketh etc are going to be PL players.

I still think Sims has got a chance.

I said apart from the ones who have featured...and noted Jones promise.

You see a lot of the games, do you think Little, Gape who is over 20, Sims, Hesketh, Gallagher etc are going to be PL quality players?

They dont have to be PL players that's the point you are missing

They dont have to be PL players that's the point you are missing

Not to have a career, no.

But to play in our first team they do. First goal is to supply players for our first team. Developing players to have a career elsewhere lower down the pyramid is a secondary IMO.

At the moment, aside from players who have already played in it there isn't anyone particularly on the cusp of making that step to the first team squad. Reed and Targett have been knocking around for a while now. Its time for someone else to grab the chance.

Not a criticism, just an opinion.

I like Hesketh and really want him to do well - but he is so slight he will need to bulk up significantly to play 1st team - he could be ideal for the no 10 that we are missing

Jones looks good and that Josh Vokins LB looks really promising

Dont forget Seagar was injured and many are out on loan

Gallagher has improved right?

I think it's more a case of he's got back to the level he was when he broke through, I've no idea what went on in the wake of his old man passing away but his game certainly fell to pieces and only now is he looking the player everyone thought he was back then. Will be interesting to see if he can put it behind him and kick on again he is very much in the last chance saloon I would think.

I think it's more a case of he's got back to the level he was when he broke through, I've no idea what went on in the wake of his old man passing away but his game certainly fell to pieces and only now is he looking the player everyone thought he was back then. Will be interesting to see if he can put it behind him and kick on again he is very much in the last chance saloon I would think.

What does that mean in practice? He is under contract until 2018.

Gallagher has improved right?

He has, but his first touch is still lacking. He did seem to improve in the second half so maybe some of it is a confidence thing. Still no Pelle on the control but he did bring other players into it with his heading, and as I mentioned above got past Jones who wrestled him to the ground. It will be interesting to see him in some of the pre-season games alongside more experienced players, as with the comment above about Hesketh.

And again STEVE! I paid back on the 23/03. Can you update my membership, ta!