Tottenham build up thread ...a question posed

Yorkshire Saint

Not sure why everyone is saying a draw means that chelsea cant catch us? If my maths is right, they could finish level on points with us but with a greater goal difference?

As mentioned earlier, it doesn't really matter. If they catch us or overtake us it means we probably wouldn't have had enough points anyway to finish 7th or higher.

As mentioned earlier, it doesn't really matter. If they catch us or overtake us it means we probably wouldn't have had enough points anyway to finish 7th or higher.

So it's 2-2 now.

If we can't get a point off Palace at home when they have a FA Cup final around the corner, then we don't deserve it.

****ing funny watching that Argie **** lose it.

I didn't realise how much I hated those cuunts until I just celebrated them losing their only chance at a league title. Fuucking brilliant! Only downside is that Dier should have been sent off and banned for our game

Truely baffling. Thought otherwise he handled the game well considering how hyper charged it was (aside from his usual posturing).

Did he f*ck he completely bottled it, should have been more sending offs.

Fingers crossed Alderweireld and Rose are injured. Spurs showed true colours at the end , bad losers

Did he f*ck he completely bottled it, should have been more sending offs.

Fingers crossed Alderweireld and Rose are injured. Spurs showed true colours at the end , bad losers

Dier definitely. The Dembele and Lamela incidents he/linesman didn't see and will be dealt with anyway.

Only possibly Rose otherwise could have got a 2nd yellow.