Observation

Ice2Eskimos

In case you haven't noticed I'm not massively popular.

Can't help but wonder if it's a "if the face fits" kind of thing because I notice..

If I say something I'm "a Troll".

Somebody else with X thousand posts says more or less the EXACT same thing it's "oh you have a point there".

I know I'm the new guy but f*ck me it's right proper 2 faced sometimes. :scared:

$0.02

**Awaits the stoning and/or public flogging.

Can't help but wonder if it's a "if the face fits" kind of thing because I notice..

Somebody else with X thousand posts says more or less the EXACT same thing it's "oh you have a point there".

I know I'm the new guy but f*ck me it's right proper 2 faced sometimes. :scared:

$0.02

Well, just be careful or you will be type scripted. I've suffered for 15 years.

You obviously like the attention but some of your posts have been ammusing. Unless you're doing something against mboard rules, clamouring for a ban is pathetic and only an issue for a few of the wet saps on here.

Well, just be careful or you will be type scripted. I've suffered for 15 years.

:lol:

As for the OP,

How's the leg? ;) In all seriousness, do you really care how you are perceived (here)? As long as you're content with what you post, that's all that really matters, no? If someone (myself included) takes exception to what you've said, you either, A) retort, B) examine what you've said, or C) let it slide...and that's sort of the entire point of this place.

There's certainly no 'new guy' victimization at play (imo).

As for the OP,

How's the leg? ;) In all seriousness, do you really care how you are perceived (here)? As long as you're content with what you post, that's all that really matters, no? If someone (myself included) takes exception to what you've said, you either, A) retort, B) examine what you've said, or C) let it slide...and that's sort of the entire point of this place.

Yep.

In all seriousness, do you really care how you are perceived (here)? As long as you're content with what you post, that's all that really matters, no? If someone (myself included) takes exception to what you've said, you either, A) retort, B) examine what you've said, or C) let it slide...and that's sort of the entire point of this place.

As for the OP,

How's the leg? ;)

No.

But when I'm being called a Troll and calling for my head I am at the point of wondering if I dumped a barrowload of horsesh*t on peoples lawns and forgot about it.

No.

But when I'm being called a Troll and calling for my head I am at the point of wondering if I dumped a barrowload of horsesh*t on peoples lawns and forgot about it.

It is possible some people see you as a reincarnation of a departed poster (troll) and treat you as if you were him.

As with joining all clubs you may think you are part of it but the founders of the club will have been around since the ice age ! So don't expect an answer or a feeling of being one of the group etc for at least 10 years (approx) . Sometimes people have their say and are happy with that , others feel out of the clique and just stop posting and just read match updates and reaction or delete website from their favourites and get on with their lives .....

So don't worry if your comments are ignored / slated , this is normal .

$0.02

Nothing a solid "hey look at me" type thread won't fix.

Oh wait...

As with joining all clubs you may think you are part of it but the founders of the club will have been around since the ice age ! So don't expect an answer or a feeling of being one of the group etc for at least 10 years (approx) . Sometimes people have their say and are happy with that , others feel out of the clique and just stop posting and just read match updates and reaction or delete website from their favourites and get on with their lives .....

So don't worry if your comments are ignored / slated , this is normal .

Or be prepared to join the 'resident troll' club. 15 years and going strong, is the Dalek, apparently !

Or be prepared to join the 'resident troll' club. 15 years and going strong, is the Dalek, apparently !

Lol.

Some of the posters on here can't handle an opinion.

If they were on RAWK or FightingCock they'd be suicidal and that's not even once the REAL trolls get going lol.

Because every single poster on those boards are a lot worse than me for brutally honest comments and opinions.

Makes me look like f*king bo-peep.

Honestly, soft as sh*te some on here.

Someone called for me to get banned because I said Callum Chambers wasn't worth £16M lmfao. (that's just one example btw)

But you know....

Edited by Ice2Eskimos

$0.02

Attention seeking at its best

Listen mate.

This is like the 10 bazzilionth time you've come up me behind saying that.

If you think i'm this "glasgow" whoever the f*ck that is you're mistaken & sorry to disappoint.

When you say "like the bazillionth time", I think you mean the first time.

But yeah, welcome to the forum, completely brand new person.

When you say "like the bazillionth time", I think you mean the first time.

But yeah, welcome to the forum, completely brand new person.

Er..no it ain't the first time.

You said it the day I joined.

You said it the other day aswell.

Right ok..

What makes you think I'm this person..besides the "troll" links...

Listen mate.

This is like the 10 bazzilionth time you've come up me behind saying that.

If you think i'm this "glasgow" whoever the f*ck that is you're mistaken & sorry to disappoint.

You are definitely not Glasgow !

$0.02

You're a previous poster, you're boring, and sad, do one.

They're only trolls if people react.

I'm not trolling.

I'm just posting opinions and people are calling me a troll.

And lets face it..

If I actually WAS any of those people I'm being accused of being I could wind you all right up about it couldn't I?

But for the last time..I joined about a week ago and I'm not here to troll.

Never in my life been on this forum before.

I went straight through advertising boards on my motocross bike (I race Motocross) and broke my leg..laid up and joined.

Do you lot honestly think I'd give a sh*t?..I could just hide behind this account and no f*cks given.

But honeslty f*ck it.

I'm done here.

Bunch of tools.

I'm not trolling.

And lets face it..

If I actually WAS any of those people I'm being accused of being I could wind you all right up about it couldn't I?

I went straight through advertising boards on my motocross bike (I race Motocross) and broke my leg..laid up and joined.

Do you lot honestly think I'd give a sh*t?..I could just hide behind this account and no f*cks given.

But honeslty f*ck it.

I'm done here.

Bunch of tools.

Boo hoo, :wave:

I'm not trolling.

And lets face it..

But honeslty f*ck it.

I'm done here.

Bunch of tools.

I've sent you a book. The DSMV - your issue is on page 254 - Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I'm not trolling.

And lets face it..

But honeslty f*ck it.

I'm done here.

Bunch of tools.

I have no idea who you are but there is no anti-new guy bias and the other biases are pretty much individual things. When I started posting here 22 months ago, some people disagreed with me while others thought my posts (and blog) were worthwhile. Some people assumed I was an employee of the club posting under a poorly disguised pseudonym. Some people insulted me because I was American. Some welcomed me. Some thought my opinions were stupid or wrong for various reasons. If I recall right, I felt sorry enough for myself to post about it once. (I'm sure someone will dig up the posts if I posted more than once just to prove me wrong.) Generally people have been nice. There is intelligent discussion of Southampton FC if you are willing to put a little effort into finding it and even less effort into ignoring what bothers you. If you can't handle that, there are several other Southampton boards you could go to and, perhaps, find one where people's biases are more acceptable to you.

But really, what is there to worry about. It is just an internet board where people discuss their love for and interest in the Southampton football club. The fact that some people show that in different ways is not big deal. Alpine Saint panics too easily. Enjoy it for the entertainment value and, quite probably, he will some day be right. The9 generally posts intelligent, fact filled posts which I read with pleasure. If you don't like facts you can skip over his posts (or move to the USA and become a Trump supporter). I am not sure how to characterize Dalek2003, Batman, and CBFry but I can ignore their posts when I don't find them entertaining.

You can do something similar and ignore the stuff that bothers you and enjoy the rest. Or if you are a troll who used to post under a different name--good job with this thread, but it might be time to pick a new different name. I would go with Montana Yellow. I like it.

FFS when will you learn to spell characterise properly?

;)

That does bring me back to my early days here. Fortunately, I didn't let it color my feelings about the club and instead I just decided to be a good neighbor. This has allowed me to enjoy nearly two years of interesting dialog instead of viewing it all as verbal diarrhea. In fact, I suggest that we should all move beyond passing judgment over each other on such minour issues like spelling. I certainly shall endeavor to do so.

Lol.

If they were on RAWK or FightingCock they'd be suicidal and that's not even once the REAL trolls get going lol.

Yes the fighting cock forum is what we all aspire to.

Lol.

Honestly, soft as sh*te some on here.

That's cute

$0.02

I like you:☺:

Oh God RAWK? Possibly the worst forum ever, their mods shut down everything after a loss and don't allow any player or manager criticism. It is a giant Liverpool hugbox. This forum is much better I just wish the mods would actually do something I haven't seen any moderation in ages. There has to be a healthy balance and RAWK is far beyond the other side.

Edited by farawaysaint