Congratulations Leicester City FC

Micky

Cannot applaud them enough. This has been the most weird season in English football, ever.

You can't help but have a laugh at the likes of Utd who spent £200m+ in the summer and they are no where near. Leicester has given everyone hope, this is easily the most competitive league around at the moment.

Incredible.

Always believed that something like this happening was possible (albeit for Saints!), but can't honestly say I believed I would actually see it happen.

Congratulations to Leicester, and thank you for giving the rest of us hope.

Utterly amazing.

Congratulations Leicester. Brilliant' date=' brilliant stuff. Wasn't watching the Spurs v Chelsea game but seen lots of stuff about the bad behaviour of the Spurs players at the end. What's was that all about?[/quote']

The game was x-rated. Made for great viewing, but everyone was fighting with each other most of the game.

Brilliant stuff. Achieved the unthinkable the only way a club like them (or us) can - from nowhere. No "aiming for it", no real plan for it, no investment for it, no incremental building up the table, just blam.

They may be football's greatest ever firework but what a season and what an achievement.

Yep, well done for not letting Spurs do it, into the history books. Incredible achievement.

Moving on, can't wait for the fans of about 15 clubs with completely unrealistic expectations for next season all kicking off at the same time... including Leicester's.

Congratulations Leicester. Brilliant' date=' brilliant stuff. Wasn't watching the Spurs v Chelsea game but seen lots of stuff about the bad behaviour of the Spurs players at the end. What's was that all about?[/quote']

That specific bit was something to do with Spurs back-up keeper Michel Vorm and possibly Eddie Newton from the Chelsea coaching staff just before heading down the tunnel.

Quite wonderful. The best team has deservedly won the title.

Spurs played dirty football in their attempts to beat Chelsea and deserved to fail..

Well done Leicester. You are an inspiration.

Brilliant achievement, and I echo the comments above about this opening up the prem. But I've got to say it, their game against us left a really sour taste in my mouth. Not because we lost, but the way they played. Vardy is obviously a terrific goalscorer, but that two footed legbreaker that (iirc) he didn't even get booked for?? Wtf was going on there? And they got every reffing decision that day. I started watching that match almost hoping we'd lose it, but by the end I was wanting spurs to catch them.

Leicester's last match is at Chelsea right?

That will be rather lovely for Claudio and might remind some of the Chelsea fans and players of a time when they were quite likeable as a club.

Chelsea were never likeable, not even quite.

Congrats Leicester.

And to think aiming for top 4 marks you out as a deluded, m**g f**kwit on here.

Actually, they started off by concentrating on getting enough points to stay up, then enough to get into Europe and then....

Brilliant achievement, and I echo the comments above about this opening up the prem. But I've got to say it, their game against us left a really sour taste in my mouth. Not because we lost, but the way they played. Vardy is obviously a terrific goalscorer, but that two footed legbreaker that (iirc) he didn't even get booked for?? Wtf was going on there? And they got every reffing decision that day. I started watching that match almost hoping we'd lose it, but by the end I was wanting spurs to catch them.

A little bit of luck,almost injury free and Twelf man Refs. It all helps right?

Congrats Leicester.

And to think aiming for top 4 marks you out as a deluded, m**g f**kwit on here.

I think what marks you out as a deluded, m***g f**wit on here is drivelling on about net spend being the most important factor for the success of a football club. Like, well, you.

I think what marks you out as a deluded, m***g f**wit on here is drivelling on about net spend being the most important factor for the success of a football club. Like, well, you.

Historically, player wages has been the most reliable indicator of success. We have generally outperformed that indicator in recent years. Leicester certainly did so this year. Perhaps that indicator will not work as well in the EPL anymore with all the new TV money coming in.

Entirely agree...

Congratulations to Leicester's owner, manager, staff, players and fans. They've done a fantastic job. This is a a tremendous season for English football. It's so much better than the dark days of the 80s and 90s, when Liverpool and Man United predictably won the league every year, and crowds plummeted. Now, the huge amounts of money EVERY team gets mean there is a level playing field again for the first time since the 1960s and 70s. 4 different teams have won it in the last 4 years and another 4 could win it in the next 4, including Saints.

Really looking forward to our next 2 games and to next season.