Post-Match Reaction: SAINTS 4-1 Crystal Palace

Saint-Armstrong

MotM vs Crystal Palace (Home 2015/16)  

251 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Crystal Palace (Home 2015/16)

• Forster
    • Bertrand
    • Martina
    • van Dijk
    • Fonte
    • Wanyama
    • Romeu
    • Davis
    • Tadić
    • Mané
    • Long
    • Pellè
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Austin

Couldn't have gone any more perfect really could it. Obviously a Bompey win but apart from that.

Spurs... :lol: can't believe how hilariously they've bottled it. I bet if you told them before their draw with WBA that they'd end up below Arsenal, they'd have laughed at you.

I must admit I was critical and disappointed in early January after Palace beat us in the FA Cup and we had suffered a series of bad results in the League and I suggested that we had the players and RK should get his finger out and get them playing well.

I am pleased to see that he has done that very well and our season has turned out to be one of the best I have experienced in the last 55 seasons I have been watching the Saints.

Perhaps Sadio and Vic may want to stay now and I look forward to the 2016-2017 with Saints in Europe and the PL something I never thought would happen only a few years ago.

I was a shame that Pardew had a bit of a thrashing today but I feel we should thank him for laying the foundations for our current position as a top PL team no longer an also ran on but a top 6 one

That was nervy for long periods, but the relief, wow, the relief and the other results happening as they did, what a day to remember. What an end to the season, the last few weeks have been awesome, so proud of the boys.

Come on Bournemouth!!

Scoreline flattered us as we were asleep until the last 20 mins but we finally woke up and when we did Palace were there for the taking.

I'll admit that after I watched us lose in a crap game at Norwich in January I feared a bit for us and then after Everton I thought we'd blown Europe but here we are. Congratulations to all at the club in what turned out to be a brilliant season. Football is such an unpredictable thing.

Let's have a good go at the Europa this time, I want us to have a good run in that cup and I think we could do well.

Finally now that I don't have to feel dirty about wanting ManU to win the cup I wish all the best to Palace at Wembley, hope you win it!

Whilst Spurs' (who I hate more than words can express) failure to finish above Arsenal is the story of the day, our finishing above Wham (who I also hate more than words can express) takes an honourable 2nd place. 6th place at worst, another year on year improvement GET IN!!!

Scoreline flattered us as we were asleep until the last 20 mins but we finally woke up and when we did Palace were there for the taking.

I'll admit that after I watched us lose in a crap game at Norwich in January I feared a bit for us and then after Everton I thought we'd blown Europe but here we are. Congratulations to all at the club in what turned out to be a brilliant season. Football is such an unpredictable thing.

Let's have a good go at the Europa this time, I want us to have a good run in that cup and I think we could do well.

Finally now that I don't have to feel dirty about wanting ManU to win the cup I wish all the best to Palace at Wembley, hope you win it!

Actually, if Palace win the cup and Utd finish above us, we are the lowest placed EL team, which means we go into qualification, I think. So we do want Utd to win the cup :( (unless Bournemouth beat them earlier).

Into Europa league proper, and not the fecking knock out rounds with weird dodgy teams and anti climaxes. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!

Huge lol at sullivan and gold. Arrogant c*nts

Not into league proper yet I don't think. If Man U get a point in last game and Palace win cup then we go into qualifying rounds. Awesome though!

Into Europa league proper, and not the fecking knock out rounds with weird dodgy teams and anti climaxes.

Is that true ?

Anyway, chuffed to bits. Our best season since 1984. Outstanding effort.

Need a few contract extensions to be signed in the next week, if possible.

Absolutely fantastic! Tough game for large spells and little sloppy in central midfield and at the back, but we are such a threat going forward and could have easily scored more!

Mane and Tadic were both in good form, especially Tadic who is a top player in this kind of mood.

Great finish to an excellent season. Congrats to Koeman and the squad who have been brilliant.

Just popped over to the West Ham Forum

Taking it with good grace I see :-)

Re: Stoke City vs West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby il_martello_di_genovesi on Sun May 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Southampton of all ****ing teams.

Tiny, stupid club who's delusion is worse than that of Spurs.

**** off.

Yet another good Monday morning to come and seeing the look on the face of the pet Spud at work. Great win to secure European football next season we road our luck a bit at times Fraser pulled off a couple of good saves.

I could not be happier. I am over the moon and will parade it in the faces of my WHAM collegues with a look of smugness and raised eyebrows.

Should have put this away earlier but still, happy we did it in the end.

Had a bit of the hump as Mrs Site Agent wanted me to repair some plaster and added a visit to B&Q and a quick job to put a small batten next to the cupboard that turned into a major job and meant I MISSED watching the game........but listended on the radio which after it kept dropping out and I changing the batteries thinking it was the radio, I finally finished as we got the 4th.

Stoke winning, WBA drawing and Newcastle winning are the cherry on the cake.

I had heard a rumor that two dodgy geezers at Upton Park were looking to upset our MOJO by giving a Salisbury bag to a feller with a dodgy accent that contained a wind up alarm clock, the insides of an old transistor radio and a dozen frozen jumbo hot dogs with the instructions, 'We want you to take this bag and leave it in the stands at a game between, lets say a SOUTH COAST TEAM, and a TEAM IN THE FA CUP, with the intention of putting them off of their game. Starting that rumor in the press about their manager leaving doesn't seem to have had any effect.AND we don't have the chance to smash up their coach so this might work.'........Thank god it was a rumor and nothing came of it......alledgedly..:lol:

Incredible, we've gone under the radar this season with Leicester's success and West Ham's (even though we finished above them). What a finish though, its just a bit frustrating because of our poor run of form before the turn of the year.

Next season has to be about the Europa. The league will be much tougher.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk