Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

The club works with his trip company (means you pay expensive for a direct flight with the players) people can book their own way and than send the ticket to the club with passport photo and the club save for

Them a ticket .

I booked Prague like this with sky scanner and booking. And I got my ticket from the club .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many fans do you think you'll have over here?

How many fans do you think you'll have over here?

I guess 300 it's the last game and it's very expensive one . But if that will be the game that decide if we move on or not I guess 1k will fly with the team .

Prague is booked up with 1.2 k it's sold out for us

Any idea on how many we've now sold for Inter? Not seen an update for the club in a while and they're not answering the question on Twitter either.

I was told 8k. Don't doubt the integrity of the chap who told me but have no idea where he got the number from (wasn't a direct conversation)

Has there been any word about when the Inter away tickets are being sent out? I've received my home tickets which is two weeks after the away tie...

Did you buy the Inter home game as part of the Europa League 3 game bundle? I did, but haven't received my tickets yet. Perhaps they are sending non-bundle tickets out first? (For some reason)

I guess 300 it's the last game and it's very expensive one . But if that will be the game that decide if we move on or not I guess 1k will fly with the team .

Prague is booked up with 1.2 k it's sold out for us

Impressive numbers to be fair.

Did you buy the Inter home game as part of the Europa League 3 game bundle? I did, but haven't received my tickets yet. Perhaps they are sending non-bundle tickets out first? (For some reason)

Yep, same as oldsarum above, I bought as part of the bundle and the tickets turned up Friday/Saturday.

Can anybody clarify the current criteria for Inter home tickets ?

is it general sale, as one part of the website suggests? the ticket website will only let me have one per membership/customer number.

You need to have an individual customer number for each person you are buying a ticket for

This has been the case since last season, it is easy to set up new customer numbers online by registering new person on friends and families

Has the buying criteria after today been released yet? guess Friday could be season ticket + 0 away?

Wednesday 12th October – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least two domestic away games from the 2015/16 and 2016/17 seasons.

Thursday 13th October – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least one domestic away game from the 2015/16 and 2016/17 seasons.

Friday 14th October – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders

Please note, Southampton’s trip to Leicester City in October will not count towards the priority for this fixture. In the event tickets remain after Friday 14th October, a further announcement will be made.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Wednesday 12th October – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least two domestic away games from the 2015/16 and 2016/17 seasons.

Thursday 13th October – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least one domestic away game from the 2015/16 and 2016/17 seasons.

Friday 14th October – 2016/17 Season Ticket holders

Please note, Southampton’s trip to Leicester City in October will not count towards the priority for this fixture. In the event tickets remain after Friday 14th October, a further announcement will be made.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

It's looking likely this will make it to just season ticket holders, maybe even members. Surprising but good I suppose. So far we've had Be'ersheva (anyone) Inter Milan (anyone with a purchase history last 3 years) and now Prague dropping right down it seems away games have been much easier to purchase than many on here anticipated.

Likewise home games haven't sold particularly quickly for Europa games.

It's looking likely this will make it to just season ticket holders, maybe even members. Surprising but good I suppose. So far we've had Be'ersheva (anyone) Inter Milan (anyone with a purchase history last 3 years) and now Prague dropping right down it seems away games have been much easier to purchase than many on here anticipated.

I think it's largely down to the mini-league status of the matches. If we get through to the next stage I would imagine tickets will sell out quicker.

Guessing a lot of people prioritised Milan, with people not willing or unable to afford Hapoel, and people not thinking they had a chance of getting tickets for Prague, so haven't sorted travel which is now very expensive.

You're always going to get 4/500 "hardcore" who will go wherever we play and fair play to them.

Guessing a lot of people prioritised Milan, with people not willing or unable to afford Hapoel, and people not thinking they had a chance of getting tickets for Prague, so haven't sorted travel which is now very expensive.

You're always going to get 4/500 "hardcore" who will go wherever we play and fair play to them.

Yep - applies to me. Still could do Prague but had assumed had no chance of ticket.

Yep - applies to me. Still could do Prague but had assumed had no chance of ticket.

There are still quite a few good travel options for Prague for anyone who finds they are now able to go.

Hays Travel Southampton were offering a package, I saw someone put the link on here before.

Sport Ops still have availability for a one night trip running from Southampton airport.

https://www.sportoptions.com/SFC-game-3/index.asp

And Broadway travel have a Prague promotion at the moment, worth giving them a call. https://www.broadwaytravel.com/offers/tzoo/pure-white?referrer=TravelZooTop20Offer3

Can still get Tues (evening) - Friday (evening), direct to Prague, from Stanstead, for £82 on Skyscanner. Could easily find hotel and travel for £150. I wouldn't call that excessive.

For me, Prague will be the best of the lot. Can't wait.

Phoned the club this morning to see how they were getting on sending the Inter away tickets out. Was told that they'd started posting them this week and tickets will be with supporters by next Monday at the latest.

I also asked if they could provide me with a Royal Mail tracking number given that they are being posted by Royal Mail special delivery and was told no this would involve going through a log book of several thousand tickets to locate my tracking number.

What's the point of sending them via special delivery if they can't provide the tracking number to the purchaser? And why not add the tracking number to the online booking at the time of posting.

Phoned the club this morning to see how they were getting on sending the Inter away tickets out. Was told that they'd started posting them this week and tickets will be with supporters by next Monday at the latest.

I also asked if they could provide me with a Royal Mail tracking number given that they are being posted by Royal Mail special delivery and was told no this would involve going through a log book of several thousand tickets to locate my tracking number.

What's the point of sending them via special delivery if they can't provide the tracking number to the purchaser? And why not add the tracking number to the online booking at the time of posting.

Next Monday is cutting it fine

Does this mean they will have to be signed for as they are going to home address and i will be at work?

These Inter tickets being sent out are going to result in a right old mess. I wonder how many will end up sitting in collection offices all over Southampton as people fly early next week.

For people that work during Post Office collection hours or don't live near a sorting office, it's going to be a struggle. Expect absolutely no sympathy or help from the club, you're only spending your hard earned and annual leave on it after all.

Was told this morning that they should arrive by Friday which is pretty tight as we seldom see a postman over the weekend, and we fly out Tuesday first thing.

The ticket office then started talking about possibility of issuing over in Milan as an option. Is the option to pick up on Sunday before/after the match not possible ? No mention of that.

All pretty amateurish for just 8,000 tickets, how hard can it be.

For an organisation that regularly posts out thousands of tickets, that seems a little micky mouse to me.

I predict around 100-300 people will have issues with failed/missed/lost deliveries.

I'm leaving Monday morning. What contingency plans have they in place?? Looks like a call is in order, anybody got a direct number to hand to save me wading through the OS?

Numbers I have in my phone are 02381780780 and 01271335708 if that's any help.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

These Inter tickets being sent out are going to result in a right old mess. I wonder how many will end up sitting in collection offices all over Southampton as people fly early next week.

For people that work during Post Office collection hours or don't live near a sorting office, it's going to be a struggle. Expect absolutely no sympathy or help from the club, you're only spending your hard earned and annual leave on it after all.

Agreed, absolute shambles.