Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

214 here. Was expecting upper tier tbh.

We were given the top tier originally when we had the 5000 capacity. However when we got the increased allocation of 8700 this moved us to the middle tier. The top tier will be empty.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Would suggest it has something to do with the ticket / design. Seems UEFA have a standard template to abide by, maybe no room to be printed on?

From the pictures I've seen they're just much wider than the tickets Saints print, so we couldn't run them through our printers.

I appreciate you MO is normally smug i know more than you approach to posts. Frequently you don't and seem to not get Twitter. Suggest you save your patronising for a subject you might know a little more about

I completely get it, I just choose not to engage with it. But whining about customer service from a robot/minion is comical.

To be fair his answer is also completely wrong. I know who the social media agency are and the account is run by humans responding according to a very specific tone of voice with very small parts scripted.

Varies by company.

My postman kindly left me a 'could not deliver' card at 9:30today. Went to the collection depot at 12:00 but the aforementioned postman isn't due to return until 14:00. Guess what time the customer collection point closes? Yep, you've guessed it...13:00. And they say the era of customer service is dead....

Bang goes my lie-in tomorrow

No consistency is there. My local sorting office open 8:30 till 18:00 in the week, 6:30 till 14:00 Saturday AND 10:00 - 14:00 on a Sunday.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Varies by company.

Trust me i work in the industry and i know the agency personally that does all of the social for Saints (as well as many other advertising and social media agencies) if you think you know more than me about this one i know for a fact you're wrong.

Would be very surprised if it's allocated seating to be honest, my experience of European away games is you turn up and find a spot. Although with so many non regular away travellers i can see there being loads of *****ing and moaning about people "not being in their seats" or standing during the game.

Got to get the blanket over the knees or the cold might get in. :)

Trust me i work in the industry and i know the agency personally that does all of the social for Saints (as well as many other advertising and social media agencies) if you think you know more than me about this one i know for a fact you're wrong.

I didn't suggest I did. I wasn't talking about Saints, I was talking generally. If you can tell me there are no automated responses at all to customer service queries on Social Media, so be it.

To anyone that hasn't received their Milan tickets yet, I just went down the collection office with no red note and collected mine. They couldn't deliver my red note as apparently my flat is 'inaccessible' apparently.

Why are they not putting them on sale to members? They said there would be an announcement if any tickets were left unsold on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they are hoping season ticket holders take them all, I hope if they do put them on sale to members they do priority to members who went to Israel or have been to a certain amount of away games

Block 207 for me, though i'll probably just find a decent spot to stand where i can hang the flag. Out of interest are we going to have people that want to sit? Might make sense for the sitters to just head straight to the front if they've got seats further back so our support doesn't ***** and moan at each other (since i appreciate this'll be many fans first away game and they won't know the rules of away travel)

Block 207 for me, though i'll probably just find a decent spot to stand where i can hang the flag. Out of interest are we going to have people that want to sit? Might make sense for the sitters to just head straight to the front if they've got seats further back so our support doesn't ***** and moan at each other (since i appreciate this'll be many fans first away game and they won't know the rules of away travel)

Luckily there'll be uber fans like yourself there to direct the masses. I don't know what they'd do without you.

Sorry when do we get our rules? I must have been to 250 plus Saints away games and not received mine. Or do we all just have to do what you say.

Jesus you lot are soft, i was basically saying most people will want to stand a lot of the newbies will want to sit. Therefore if we just arrange ourselves no one will moan. But as always with this place it turns into people needing to moan.

Surely it's just common sense that the sitters (which will be more than the average away game) just head to the front, and everyone who wants to stand heads to the back, then no one gets p*ssed off, instead of just sticking to the rules and going to the seat that stated on your ticket.

Honestly I swear we have some of the most goody goody, whinging self righteous fans in the league sometimes.

Just received mine block 202, just out of interest and considering the names have been handwritten on the tickets, would it be okay to take a photocopy of the passport (I have a tendency to lose things)?

Won't you need your actual passport to get into Italy in the first place,?

I think we're taking around 7,500, the section holds nearer 9,000, there should be plenty of seats at the edges to move into if someone really wants to sit.

Great there's a big night on the road again but hope the atmosphere is more Derby away (playoffs) than Sheffield Utd away (LC).