Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Yeah, I think you may need to embrace the mid 2010s. Twitter account customer service is mostly about sending automated responses to entitled whiners now they've got over the problem of publicly-visible complaints, and that achieves precisely nothing anyway. This "I want a personally-tailored response, never mind that there are other 8000 people" stuff is pathetic.

I appreciate you MO is normally smug i know more than you approach to posts. Frequently you don't and seem to not get Twitter. Suggest you save your patronising for a subject you might know a little more about

I appreciate you MO is normally smug i know more than you approach to posts. Frequently you don't and seem to not get Twitter. Suggest you save your patronising for a subject you might know a little more about

:lol:

You basically mean kit designs and Europa League coefficients.

To be fair his answer is also completely wrong. I know who the social media agency are and the account is run by humans responding according to a very specific tone of voice with very small parts scripted.

Whos got the worse job there, the office junior having to write 7,000 names on the tickets ( bound to be a few mistakes) or the steward at gate F at the San Siro who has got to check everyone's name on the ticket! Carry on up the San Siro.

Lol anyone who has bought on others ST's I can't imagine having a problem getting in as advertised.

Italy: General strike announced for 21st October 2016

A general strike has been announced in Italy for 21st October 2016.

Affected are staff of the aviation sector with a planned 24 hour strike from 00:00 o’clock until 23:59 o’clock. Additionally, railway staff have announced strike measures from 09:00 o’clock until 17:00 o’clock and members of the public transportation have also announced 24-hour strike measures starting at different times depending on the region.

Unless averted, flight delays and travel disruptions are to be expected. Travelers are encouraged to check their travel itinerary and the status of their flight before departure.

Italy: General strike announced for 21st October 2016

A general strike has been announced in Italy for 21st October 2016.

Affected are staff of the aviation sector with a planned 24 hour strike from 00:00 o’clock until 23:59 o’clock. Additionally, railway staff have announced strike measures from 09:00 o’clock until 17:00 o’clock and members of the public transportation have also announced 24-hour strike measures starting at different times depending on the region.

Unless averted, flight delays and travel disruptions are to be expected. Travelers are encouraged to check their travel itinerary and the status of their flight before departure.

Thanks, but there's a thread on this.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Have Inter ever been out numbered in their own back yard?

A facetious **** would say "every time they play 'away' at AC Milan" but I wouldn't be that flippant myself, of course.

A lot of our fans may have to break a habit of lifetime and have to actually turn up early for this one if they want to be in by kick-off. The Itie security aint gonna worry about loads of irate English fans still stuck outside waiting to have their tickets checked while Charlie knocks in the second just before half time.

Yes, had a friend who was worried because he had a name on his ticket that had been crossed out above his name...he rang them and apparently if you provide and I.D. your away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expect that it was a wrong name put on his ticket to start with, and then corrected.

Looks like they've had the delivery of tickets from Inter, found they didn't have names printed on them, and have had to manually label them to make sure people get their own ticket so it matches up with their details for getting in when it's scanned.

Is it worth taking my flag ? Seen videos of the second tier and don't know if there's any good places to hang them.

There is a metal bar that runs along the front of the middle tier, so can drape flags over that. Would be amazing if we can fill the whole tier with flags.

I'll certainly be taking mine.

There is a metal bar that runs along the front of the middle tier, so can drape flags over that. Would be amazing if we can fill the whole tier with flags.

I'll certainly be taking mine.

Also metal bars half way up tier as it steps up to seats at rear so loads of places to hang flags

Expect that it was a wrong name put on his ticket to start with, and then corrected.

Looks like they've had the delivery of tickets from Inter, found they didn't have names printed on them, and have had to manually label them to make sure people get their own ticket so it matches up with their details for getting in when it's scanned.

The club were allocating the seats, not Inter, so not sure this is correct.

The club were allocating the seats, not Inter, so not sure this is correct.

Would be very surprised if it's allocated seating to be honest, my experience of European away games is you turn up and find a spot. Although with so many non regular away travellers i can see there being loads of *****ing and moaning about people "not being in their seats" or standing during the game.

My postman kindly left me a 'could not deliver' card at 9:30today. Went to the collection depot at 12:00 but the aforementioned postman isn't due to return until 14:00. Guess what time the customer collection point closes? Yep, you've guessed it...13:00. And they say the era of customer service is dead....

Bang goes my lie-in tomorrow

My postman kindly left me a 'could not deliver' card at 9:30today. Went to the collection depot at 12:00 but the aforementioned postman isn't due to return until 14:00. Guess what time the customer collection point closes? Yep, you've guessed it...13:00. And they say the era of customer service is dead....

It always says on the 'could not deliver' note to go to the collection point 24 hours after you receive the note. That give the postie time to get your item back to the depot after he has completed his round.

Wait outside the depot for him

It always says on the 'could not deliver' note to go to the collection point 24 hours after you receive the note. That give the postie time to get your item back to the depot after he has completed his round.

Yeah, I know. Just went on the off chance.

I just have this nostalgic view of customer service whereby it would be more logical to have the collection service open from, say, 14:00 to 19:00 rather than 07:00 to 13:00 so that undelivered items could be collected on the same day.

Call me old fashioned :)

That is an absolute disgrace :hunt:

Do the doss khunts not realise that the person who wasn't available to be at home on the morning of delivery, is just as likely not to be available on any other morning between 0900 and 1300 to collect either?

How on earth can a working day end at 1300? Customer Service :mcinnes: