Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Hapoel is a generic term i.e. its the Hebrew for association.

We're playing Hapoel Be'er Sheva, not Hapoel Tel Aviv.

Yes, thanks. I've just done some more research.

Does anybody fancy driving there? I once met two old ladies in Palmyra who had driven all the way from Italy in a Fiat 500.

Standby for flights to Milan to rocket! Anyone know which Milan airport between Malpensa and Linate is best for the San Siro???

Linate but Bergamo is not bad either and is a nice place to visit. Malpensa is a a bit like Gatwick or Heathrow (about 45 mins to an hour away from the city center, though there is a 30min fast train), Linate is the city airport.

Edited by Surman4no7shirt

Did anyone risk going away to FC Midtjylland last season without a ticket?

Tempted to go to all 3 of these with or without a ticket and hope to get one on the day (Home or away end)

There were a few without tickets. I know a couple that got one out there.

Did anyone risk going away to FC Midtjylland last season without a ticket?

Tempted to go to all 3 of these with or without a ticket and hope to get one on the day (Home or away end)

There were quite a few of us in the home section next to the Saints. I got some tickets in advance from a nice friendly Danish Saints fan.

Really? Can't see it getting past ST holders with a certain number of aways, but very much hope I'm wrong. But anyone who doesn't mind sitting in the home end will definitely get a ticket.

San Siro is 80k. The minimum is 4k (5%) for Europa League away allocation. I can't really imagine 74000 Inter fans turning up for us, so we should be able to get a bigger allocation from them.

ha - how did you swing that?

Email beforehand. During the discussions on here our friend in denmark got involved. I had tried logging into the Midtjylland website and got as far as selecting my seats but they wanted a Danish credit card for payment and at that point I was thinking about contacting my old Danish contacts.

Does anybody on here know any Saints fans that live in Italy, Czech Republic, Israel even?