breaking News! Ronald puts own to paper on new deal!!!

Turkish

Imagine Turkish's excitement. He finds this old picture and boom he has an idea which is so exciting that he just cannot take the time to reread the title of his brand spanking new post of brilliance.

I, for one, am disappointed. The wind up and the humor would have been better with a better title. Like

Ron signs new deal with foreign competitor.

Ron signs new deal but Les Reed doesn't attend signing ceremony.

Ron signs new deal but does not answer questions about which players will be leaving this summer.

or best yet

Here is a photograph that I believe is in the public domain.

Errr, OP, that isnt Ron.

For FFS sake, what a waste of useful time. W anchor

Of for ferks sake where is the edit button? Its not Ron, its not new, You can get one not the other. Jeez, i have wasted my life on this crap

Applemakeyoulookatit autocorrect strikes in style again, it will spark an international incident one day.

Still fair play to Turkish in his attempt at breaking the annual monotony of a Vacuum cleaner photoshopped under a club crest, along with the headline:

Henry signs for Stumblebums United

:D

The best thing about these sort of threads is how many Tobys get themselves at it about them, then accuse others of being tits

The worst thing about these threads is how someone (and I am presuming you are older than a teenager) has such a pîss poor and juvenile sense of humour (and I that is using humour in its very loosest sense).

The best thing about these sort of threads is how many Tobys get themselves at it about them, then accuse others of being tits ��

Nah the funniest part is when office boys from Hampshire start trying to use cockney rhyming slang.