Southampton player records

cobbysouth

Saw the article about tadic the other day. Saw this there and it intrigued me " becoming only the fourth player in Premier League history to register three or more assists in a single game on more than one occasion." It reminded me of manes quickest ever hattrick, before this current era of players I don't think SRL, etc. ever got a bpl hattrick. Anyone else know of any other records or interesting stats from any current saints players?

Did Forster get the most clean sheets record for us?

I *think* he got the record for most consecutive minutes without conceding.

Edit: Yep, just checked it.

Fraser went 708 minutes without conceding a goal, beating Paul Jones' record of 666 minutes which was set in 2001.

Did Forster get the most clean sheets record for us?

I believe he went the longest amount of time without conceding a goal, due to the time Chelsea scored in that game. You could argue he'd already beaten if you include the games in the lead up to his injury.

As for the hatrick stat, I dunno, as far as I'm concerned Pelle got a hatrick against Sunderland during the 8-0. The shot was on target and going in. The ball didn't stop when the Sunderland player touched it. That'll always be Pelle's goal for me and that's his hatrick.

We neither did the double over anyone nor had it done over us all season I think. That has to be some sort of record, surely?

I believe he went the longest amount of time without conceding a goal, due to the time Chelsea scored in that game. You could argue he'd already beaten if you include the games in the lead up to his injury.

As for the hatrick stat, I dunno, as far as I'm concerned Pelle got a hatrick against Sunderland during the 8-0. The shot was on target and going in. The ball didn't stop when the Sunderland player touched it. That'll always be Pelle's goal for me and that's his hatrick.

We neither did the double over anyone nor had it done over us all season I think. That has to be some sort of record, surely?

We did the double over Swansea, but no-one did the double over us.