England v Australia

Batman

Long's Mrs has just favourited a tweet saying Pochettino is watching Long. Hopefully just reading too much into it! Take a look at @PhillySteak92's Tweet:

But it's a long way (pun intended) from watching to persuading us to sell. How long (again) has he got on his contract?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Why do you hate to say it? He's clearly a very good player the problem is he's never fit for long and is a bit of prat. He's been very good tonight as have Stones and Bertrand. Apart from the goal I think Rashford has been poor. England bang average again. Dier alongside Wilshire with Lalllana and Dia behind Kane and Vardy is a decent front 6 I think.

Ali Dia??

These f***wits on Sh ITV (sorry that is worthy of stealing) mithering on about Roy having 3 centre backs, Dier on as the emergency centre back totally ingniring the fact that our Ryan can also play at Centre Back....... Bloody great own goal.

.......... Classic "Dier does have experience as a centre back, he played at centre back at Wembley last season"

Please can someone post up some shonky links so for when ITV are showing Ingerland games!!

Long's Mrs has just favourited a tweet saying Pochettino is watching Long. Hopefully just reading too much into it! Take a look at @PhillySteak92's Tweet:

Its OK... I've smoothed things over.... She liked my reply too.... :)

ea40faa2f3e42212b2a54506a17df9b5.jpg

Bertrand should have been motm, Rashford did nothing other than the goal.

Why..cos he plays for us..played well but don't let bias dictate reality. Actually, There is not much difference between Rose and Bertrand, possibly Bertrand reads the game slightly better; nearest we have to Ashley Cole IMO..lets hope Hodgson feels the same way.

Decent game for RB but it'd be biased to say he was anything astonishing.

Bit of a goof from Fraser before the first goal but did alright. Doubt Hart will be out the team any time soon, so it doesn't matter too much. He's England's new Tim Flowers basically.

Why..cos he plays for us..played well but don't let bias dictate reality. Actually, There is not much difference between Rose and Bertrand, possibly Bertrand reads the game slightly better; nearest we have to Ashley Cole IMO..lets hope Hodgson feels the same way.

No, because overall he was the best of a mediocre bunch of performances.

Be interesting to see how our defensive unit deal with Bale in a couple of weeks

what a player he is. Best real madrid player IMO in the final last night

I think the biggest problem will be his free kicks around our area.

He can whip in a funny swervy one which Hart will flap.