Vaping is not Illegal

Ashtonian

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few mods. Surprised by the ridiculing, no one has ever done that to me.

No drawbacks as far as I can see plus some liquids taste amazing. Currently working my way through Dripworx range which is mostly superb and pretty cheap. I feel sorry for the people still smoking proper cigarettes now.

Your lungs, your choice, go ahead.

You'll still look a tosser though ;)

Cycle helmets, elbow patches, bluetooth ear sets, half pint beer mugs......We all have or do something that makes us look a tosser for at least some of the time.

At least vaping is serving a purpose in regards to moving some smokers to something less harmful. When enough smokers become non smokers, the the Govt. can get onto taxing fat people instead. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Did the American research talk about pop corn lung? Doesnt sound too good to me. I do agree that if it takes people away from cigs that must be better.

It seems to me though that people who give up fags go cold turkey, instead of cutting a cigarette a day out of their normal amount and then a couple of weeks later cut down another until their bodies are used to the lower levels of nicotene. Eventually they will get to just 1 or none a day.

To give it all up one day and try and cope must be very difficult

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I could'nt care less what you smoke or how much of an idiot you look aslong as you respect the fact that I don't and I still don't want it blown all over me

And I couldn't care less that you exist. Most smokers and vapers respect other people's space in about the same degree as most non smokers decide not to be an imbecile about it.

• 5 months later...

I used one of those EGO style things for about 18 months and still smoked. They were pretty much crap. This last Christmas I got myself an Innokin 60W mod box and a Kanger toptank mini tank. That got me off smoking completely in about a week. I still smoked for about a week, simply because I was mentally dependent on cigs. I soon found that when I was smoking a cigarette, I was hoping it was soon finished so that I could vape!!

I've now gone on to RBA tanks. I'm using a griffin 25 top airflow during the day because of the large tank capacity, and an Avacado in the evenings. Both are by Geekvape, and both are pretty amazing! I am thoroughly enjoying getting into coil and wicking builds, and vaping has now become an actual hobby rather than the basic dependence and slavery that cigs offered. I'm cutting down the nicotine at my own pace, and who knows, when I'm down to zero I may vape still, or maybe not......At least now I feel I have a better choice, and a fun new hobby!

For anyone who still feels the need to troll this thread and post your superior opinions, just go ahead. Haters gonna hate. ;)