Pelle Set to Leave For China - Telegraph

Guided Missile

After the game, I heard from a source at the club that Pelle simply didn't turn up to training. No message, not answering his phone and couldn't be contacted, despite being selected to start today.

That's arrivaderci then..

Edited by Guided Missile
Source clarified the story. He's off, though.

After the game, I heard from a source at the club that Pelle simply didn't turn up today. No message, not answering his phone and couldn't be contacted, despite being selected to start.

If that is true, we can expect the club to fine him heavily.

No doubt the statement will be issued during the week.

After the game, I heard from a source at the club that Pelle simply didn't turn up today. No message, not answering his phone and couldn't be contacted, despite being selected to start.

Your source is full of crap - I saw Pelle turn up about half an hour before ko

Pelle is a great striker and links up very well with Mane. He adds a different dimension to the team when he plays. I would not like to see him leave.

Saying this I expect Mane to be leaving at the end of the season, now that will be a loss.

As far as the OP.... ******!

Agree. Total bull****. I like the way Foeman is frank and open about players without criticising them. Lack of intensity does not mean he was not trying in training. It just means that others looked hungrier. Belle will respond well this week in training I am sure and expect him to be part of next sundays squad as a result.

Interesting! Sh*ts all over the theory that Koeman will pick him no matter what.

Pretty sure that crackpot theory is basically in batman's imagination. Koeman has constantly proved he is prepared to chop and change the matchday 11 to suit the opposition

Edited by doddisalegend

After the game, I heard from a source at the club that Pelle simply didn't turn up traing. No message, not answering his phone and couldn't be contacted, despite being selected to start today.

Despite all the compelling evidence above that this "source" is talking complete and total made-up bull$hit,, I think we have to commend this chap for having the balls to start a thread.

Never listen to that "source" again...and please go back and ask for an explanation as to why he was 1000000% utterly wrong.

Thanks.

With his omission from the squad, these rumours about him being terribly unhappy (I also saw him in Lidl recently looking seriously ****ed off when reading the back of a tin of beans) and with Rickie Lambert's return to SMS yesterday I think it's safe to say there is no smoke without fire.

With his omission from the squad, these rumours about him being terribly unhappy (I also saw him in Lidl recently looking seriously ****ed off when reading the back of a tin of beans) and with Rickie Lambert's return to SMS yesterday I think it's safe to say there is no smoke without fire.

FFS.

Koeman has explained his omission from the squad, and going by Pelles instagram post he is taking it professionally and is happy enough.

Looking seriously ****ed off at a tin of beans...not sure if his is ironic or not but i'll take it seriously. Watch back his goal against Liverpool. An equaliser from 2-0 down, you think he'd look ecstatic. Nope he looks p*ssed off to the extreme. Some people just look that way.

Lambert coming back was to do with the testimonial, he will not be signing for Saints again.

After the game, I heard from a source at the club that Pelle simply didn't turn up traing. No message, not answering his phone and couldn't be contacted, despite being selected to start today.

You're a bit of a c*ckwomble really, aren't you.

FFS.

Koeman has explained his omission from the squad, and going by Pelles instagram post he is taking it professionally and is happy enough.

Looking seriously ****ed off at a tin of beans...not sure if his is ironic or not but i'll take it seriously. Watch back his goal against Liverpool. An equaliser from 2-0 down, you think he'd look ecstatic. Nope he looks p*ssed off to the extreme. Some people just look that way.

Lambert coming back was to do with the testimonial, he will not be signing for Saints again.

Who of us hasn't looked seriously ****ed off at a tin of beans at some point? Even those that say they haven't will probably be in denial.

Cant argue with RKs man management. Seems to have got most of his calls right with regards players, so happy to back him 100% on this one (would be interested to know what lack of intensity meant - half ar5ed, stroppy, coasting, not as good as rivals??).

Mane, Tadic & Wanyama seem to have come back stronger.

Even in these days of player power, RK seems to be in control (contrast that with other dressing rooms where the egos have landed).

Cant argue with RKs man management. Seems to have got most of his calls right with regards players, so happy to back him 100% on this one (would be interested to know what lack of intensity meant - half ar5ed, stroppy, coasting, not as good as rivals??).

Mane, Tadic & Wanyama seem to have come back stronger.

Even in these days of player power, RK seems to be in control (contrast that with other dressing rooms where the egos have landed).

Come back stronger..or shop window football?...

Great thread.

May I say with the inability to hear the muddled voices coming out of the PA system; I am delighted Saints have committed to signing MLT, SRL and Dan Harding as well as a load of the 1976 team to bolster our squad for our assault on the Europa League next season.

Did you miss the half time announcement?

Yes. I was there but couldn't hear Jack S. However Kenzie in those tight grey trousers......!!!! Actually they were a bit too tight for her.

Edited by angelman

Great thread.

May I say with the inability to hear the muddled voices coming out of the PA system; I am delighted Saints have committed to signing MLT, SRL and Dan Harding as well as a load of the 1976 team to bolster our squad for our assault on the Europa League next season.

The PA really is pathetic isn't it? No one round me even realised it was Dan Harding. And why on earth didn't they show pictures of the '76 team on the big screens whilst they were talking to them? What we saw in the Kingsland was the backs of some people in suits in the distance, whilst someone mumbled over the loudspeakers.

I bet you creamed your tights a bit when you read the OP didn't you?

I doubt it. I, and many others, just happen to think we are a much better team without Pelle than with him. We play at a higher tempo and look lethal on the break and I find that style of football far more entertaining to watch.

RK has criticised Pelle for his efforts in training this week and that isn't surprising. He behaves like a spoilt brat on the pitch when things don't go his way so it's not surprising if he acts the same way off it when things go against him.